What happened to all the good guys?

DeenasRhino

Confidence comes in many shades. Sometimes it's the aggressive cockiness that offends those unlucky enough to be on the opposing end. Others, it's the quiet but palpable sense that you're an independent person with a plethora of accomplishments and attractive features, who needs neither approval nor permission to be yourself.

My favorite kind is the kind where I tell the lady assuredly that tonight, they'll be dining with the best homemade pasta they've ever tasted, a heavenly bottle of California Cabernet, and myself. And for the main course, the dishes will fly off the table, and the guest of honor will be indulged with a spectacular treat for all the senses. The dessert is positively orgasmic. Multi, even.

See, a nice guy need be neither asexual nor lacking in self-assuredness. I even made her dinner.

In the past year, I had sex 4 times (when I was going out with my ex). That's all. There were plenty of other opportunities to do it more than that but I did not want to.

Am I the last of a dying breed? Are all the nice guys dying out and being taken over by sex hungry fiends? Why are girls so willing to give it up too? What happened to the innocence of women? I don't understand.

I question why you think that you're either a gentleman or a "sex-hungry fiend". The two aren't anywhere near mutually exclusive, and I know a lot of attractive, classy/non-easy girls who would see an indifference to sex not as a sign of being a "good guy", but sexually unsatisfying.

Good guys are not a dying breed, just because they're not out there getting all the action they can get doesn't mean they don't prioritise sex over posting sour threads on forums.

image removed

Actually, I take it back, they probably don't get much action either.

My favorite kind is the kind where I tell the lady assuredly that tonight, they'll be dining with the best homemade pasta they've ever tasted, a heavenly bottle of California Cabernet, and myself. And for the main course, the dishes will fly off the table, and the guest of honor will be indulged with a spectacular treat for all the senses. The dessert is positively orgasmic. Multi, even.

I'm sold... >_>

Well that just put me in my place. And made me hot at the same time. lol See that is the type of guy that attracts me. It's that spit fire confidence that turns me on to no end.

And like you want the guy that is both a gentleman and yet an animal....every man wants that woman who is a lady in the street and a * * * * in the sheets..WHO WANTS BORING SEX???? If it feels good....DO IT!

Archived