Hi eveyone,

I've been reading messages for a couple weeks and want to ask my own question.

I'm kinda new to the city I live in now and don't know too many single people. (Most of my friends are through work and most of them are married or in a serious relationship.) So here's my question, for the ladies really: where do I go to meet women?

I'm not real big on the bar/club scene; it's fun from time to time, but I don't want to meet someone at a club who then expects me to go dancing every weekend. Most of the stuff I like to do doesn't really promote social interaction; movies, reading books, video games, walking my dog. There's fun stuff to do here; a couple museums (1 for Art and 1 for history type stuff), a zoo, but what are my chances of finding a single woman who happens to go to the zoo by herself the same day I do?

Help! I'll take any advice at all!

Thanks everyone!

Hi Newtothetown

Ok iam no girl, but we share the same problem, my lifestyle isnt one that puts me in the mix with many women. plus Iam the kind of guy that women do fall for easily but only after they know me! in other words id say iam a sheep in wolfs clothing!

Also the type of women I would want in my life, is not the one in a singles bar, or disco.

here are a few places that one might find a girl.

Coin Laundrymat, you can tell a lot about a a girls personality in here.

Community service, or events, you know, toys for tots, biking for MS marathons etc.

Any kind of sport both active and passive. I had a romance with a girl I found on the trail hiking!

theater, art shows, poetry recitals. dog shows, Carnivals, beach, etc.

Just be yourself and be in a place your comfortable with you dont want to look like a fish out of water!.