My baby's father doesn't like my older son

tnmom66

What country is your daughter's father from, out of curiosity?

He seems to be either insane or purposely trying to scare you into doing things his way. Either way, I'd consider getting a lawyer to help out. There are places that offer services for free or at low cost. Just don't ever agree to anything out of trust that he won't invoke that agreement. That's the worst thing you can do.

He's Turkish. He isn't "insane" but he does have some "issues". He does want me to do things his way (don't we all want our way if we can get it?), but is usually reasonable and I think we usually get along.

I was unable to find free legal help or help I could even afford.

I cried and cried before I signed the agreement and I KNOW it is bad to blindly trust him. Obviously, if I "blindly" trusted him, I wouldn't have had so many reservations about signing the papers.

The worst thing that can happen legally (according to the agreement) is that he'll have her half the time.

My ex brother-in-law just told me he wishes he lived closer so my son could play with his little girl more. she is 3 1/2 now, but they used to live close and my MIL and ex talked about how well he played with her from the time she was about 6 months old. He ignored her before that.

Archived