so lonely

loulou37

I remember the first time this happened with an ex about 4/5 years ago I was in an absolute state. Couldn't function at all. Complete mess!

Think because it's happened a couple of times, my mind tells me that it gets better so no need to get too het up about it. Almost like some sort of defence mechanism!

Go ring a bloke up and ask him to give you a foot massage or summat!

I personally think you need to take time in your life with no men around to find yourself.

Try to fill your time by being surrounded by friends and family.

I cant say a lot more other than time is a real healer and you will get over this.

When i went through a breakup a few years ago i thought i would never ever find love again and i considered ending my life.

3 years later i find myself going through the same again but this time i know i will get through this.

You will move on. Be strong. I wish you the best of luck.

i think my family and friends have just about had enough of me.

I hope they are supportive, and I am sure they do listen. Don't they? Meantime, it is vital that you get out and about a bit. Just so the evenings are not so lonely for you why not take advantage of this time to take up an activity, go to a gym, evening class, book club, whatever. You may yoursel enjoying yourself.

Don't martyr yourself about the individual It isn't worth it.

H

i live with my 2 children and my mother, my eldestchild has started to be affected by all this, hes seen me in hell of a state, poor thing. i do feel awful but i cant do anything to stop myself... my mother and i always clash on everything, over the years she has become very cold, also she hates men, so shes had enough of me really.

Oh dear, Loulou.

This is decidedly not healthy.

my mother and i always clash on everything, over the years she has become very cold,

Right now you need support, time to yourself and some let-up in teh stress.

You are correct. It is not good for your children to see you in this state.

Is there any possibility you can make other living arrangements?

H

Archived