NO WAY i am NEVER going to be in touch with this self obsessed big ego idiot ever again.... i am upset and angry i never got my answers but i guess i can be safe to say it looks like he was seeing this women before he left me and so i have to just assume thats how it is now and not ask anymore. he has still not replyd to my message but in a way i feel good about it as i got off my chest what i wanted to and yes i was harsh but thats how it goes and how it is and they way he treated me was not on. He was never like this but i guess his true colours came through and he really is an arse and i wasted too much time on someone that wasnt worth my time...

here is the txt i sent last friday if u wanted to see what kind of things i put lol ooopppsss never mind, i hope i hit nerve i dont think i did as he never responded or mayb he felt i was right and he feels like a total wanker right now.........for not even saying sorry and wishing me well, how he spoke to me was discusting....mayb now i have said all this i can move on now, i wont be txting him again thats for sure, i dont even feel the need to, sod him hes a low life and he has seriously * * * * ed up this time ...

heres the text sent friday mroning............my last ever txt message to this loser...

dates dont add up u 4got i wrk in maternity and u called me a * * * * . ur a lier nd a cheat

u have no morals and respect nd u out me down. im a better person than u will ever be. ur

mum wud be so proud gud luk with the baby kinda sick considerin shes old enough to be your

mother. u say u love me yet u didnt have the decentcy to tll me truth and wish me well

after 3years nd i did nothing wrong nd u cant even be man enough and admit wat an arse u

were to me. i didnt deserve any of that 1day u will wake up and regret wat u did wen some

slag fuks u over again nd u threw away sum1 decent ur parents saw that, they still love me.

i shud have dumped ur silly arse wen i found out wat u was doing behind my back in afghan

but being the carin gf i am i 4gave u supported all i thought u were nd never once deceived

you. wat i nob u aint worth nothin ur just like the rest of them im 2 good for you. u fuked

up big time. u made your bed now u can lie in it. i fukin hate liers. i had 2 get that off

my chest i feel so much better now.

AND PLEASE NOTE PEOPLE INCASE YOU SAY HOW BAD I HAVE BEEN SENDING THIS AND THAT I SHOULDNT AND YES THE WHOLE THIS WILL VALIDATE HIS REASONS FOR LEAVING. I COULDNT EVEN CARE RIGHT NOW, I DONT LIKE HIM HES LET ME DOWN MORE THAN ANYONE HAS AND I NEVER THOUGHT HE WAS CAPABLE OF HURTING ME THIS BAD, HE HAS DEFFINATLY CHANGED, AND I WOULD NOT TAKE HIM BACK NOW EVEN IF HE CAME BEGGING, WHICH IS UNLIKELY BUT EVEN SO I DO NOT WANT HIM ANYMORE AFTER WHAT HES DONE, AND SO THIS TXT WAS A WAY OF CLOSURE FOR ME, I NEVER GOT MY ANSWERS AND SO I AM ASSUMING WHAT I HAVE THOUGHT ALL THIS TIME THAT HE WAS BEDDING HER BEFORE HE LEFT ME AND THUS THE REASON TO LEAVE WHEN THINGS GOT BAD BETWEEN US AND THE WAY HE WAS ACTING AND THE THINGS HE WAS SAYING TO ME ALL ADD UP NOW. I AM NO LONGER WASTING ANY MORE OF MY TIME AND ENERGY ON THIS LOW LIFE, AND SO NO I DIDNT SEND THIS TO MAKE HIM WANT ME AND REGRET IT AND COME BACK, I DID IT TO LET HIM KNOW WHAT I THOUGHT OF HIM TO GET ALL I WAS FEELING OFF MY CHEST AND TO YES MAKE HIM REGRET WHAT HES DONE BUT FOR THE REASONS THAT HE * * * * ED UP AND LOST ME FOR GOOD NOT THAT HE WOULD STAND A CHANCE WITH ME AGAIN, I FEEL I DID THE RIGHT THING FOR ME, I FEEL I CAN MOVE ON NOW..............IT STILL HURTS BAD YES BUT I NEEDED TO DO THIS AND NOW I HAVE I FEEL A LITTLE BETTER

None of this potty mouth anger is making you heal. It sounds like he might have cheated before in Afghanistan? I think you need to take that fact and just move on ... stop contacting him. You are only pulling yourself down and actually making him feel better about what he's done.

mr darcy thanks for your comment but i am not pulling myself down i feel alot better about things. he never cheated on me like psyically but yes was chatting to women online and had one of them write him letters and send pics while i was being supportive and sending him mail everyday and parcels. this is what i mean by i should have dumped him back then and i should have...but because of his situation i forgave him, infact he used that as an excuse and now i think how pathetic that really is.

i can see clearly now.....

his sorry arse is gone, i am fine without him, yes i feel lonely at times and it hurts me but i am strong enough to not even be in touch again even if he initiates it. i am so gone from his life now.

AS I STATED I DID NOT SEND HIM THAT MAIL FOR HIS BENIFIT IT WAS FOR MINE I WANTED TO SAY HOW I FELT AND NOW I CAN MOVE ON, I DONT SEE WHY ITS SEEN AS PETTY AND BAD IF ITS HELPING ME.

thanks anyways any other comments welcome

I actually think this is a good thing. Remember last month when she missed him so much. She was so miserable doing the no contact, because she still thought he was a pretty great guy. She made all kinds of excuses for his behavior. He isn't a great guy, he's selfish, he's a liar. He treated her disrespectfully.

I think texting him is a waste of time though. She would be better off venting here where she has support and people that care. Plus, I think he's got the message now that she thinks he's a piece of garbage and a liar. He doesn't deserve any more of her attention. By texting she is letting him know that she still cares about this situation. That feeds his ego. Sounds like his ego is already big enough.

Like Incangelique, I believe crymeout has every right to be angry and I think it will help her because it shows that she has knocked him off the pedestal and realised exactly what he has done. Anger is a natural emotion in cases like this. In time the anger will subside to indifference and then she will be able to move on.

I agree also that maybe she shouldn't have sent the text because I don't think it will have the desired effect of making him feel bad. When my ex left me for someone else I went through an angry stage and he just got defensive with me and almost laughed at me. Not the effect I'd hoped for.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived