xXPiLAXx

I am a 19 year old technically single-mother as I am not married, but I am thankful I have the most supportive, loving bf.

I think I have a great perspective on this since I was pregnant at 17.

DON'T YOU DARE!!! DO NOT!!! DO NOT!!! DO NOT!!! OMG DO NOT!!!

If you need more clarification than that, let me tell you:

You do not know if you will stay with him, plus you've never even lived with him - therefore you do not know how you two are together 24/7 (which can already be very stressful if you two find very un-compatible traits) not to mention bringing a baby in the mix.

Are you ready to say goodbye to your body? Let me tell you I had the body every girl in high-school wanted. People compared my torso to that of a Victoria's Secret model's but with uncanny curves. I was EXTREMELY athletic and I spent a good hour at least every day keeping my body in shape.

Although it took me only 2 months to lose all my baby weight at 18, get back to my high-school weight and body - I have horrendous stretch marks all over the stomach. It's a combination of hereditary (your genetics ie if your mother got stretch marks), how stretchy your skin is and if you can gulp a gallon of water every day.

Are you financially stable? I am absolutely LUCKY to have the most supportive father, and my man just happens to be quite wealthy himself - plus his mother adores me. AND we both make our own money on top of that. We have time to go to college and continue on with our lives specifically because our parents support us and enjoy watching Raelynn (my daughter) whenever we work, go to school - AND every weekend to give us time to ourselves.

Oh... and the chances of you staying with your long-distance bf AFTER you have a child are shockingly less than if you don't. My man is NOT my daughter's father (thankfully she loves him, calls him daddy and he loves her as his own)- and trust me it is so hard to find a man your age when you have a baby. AND I have to deal with my ex (the father) trying to get custody which was only a breeze because he was a jobless felon.

I wasn't planning on having a child so young but I am SO BLESSED. It is really unheard of to be as fortunate as me at 19.

Archived