Is she just wasting my time?

Grap_drink

Well it started about 3 months ago when I decided to start talking to this girl I know. I asked her one day after school if she would want to come with me to the mall and we had fun. She also said she would like to hang out sometime again. So we planned Friday that week and well she flaked on me to hang out with someone else. She apologized about it later and brought me cupcakes with a sorry note so I figured like any other guy would, she's interested. I started to text her and after a while she would reply to a few text and stop, she did this 3 times. Eventually we just stopped talking. This Tuesday she comes up to me asking how I've been and she said she hasn't talked to me because she thought I was mad and I told her no I just thought you didn't care to talk anymore, we agreed it was a misunderstanding and that we won’t lose touch again and she said we should hang out soon. Well wow guess what’s happening now all of a sudden, the next day she's being vague about hanging out. She said she would text me on it this week and she hasn't. So I just decided today to text her and I said our little inside joke and she just replied "lol" I do it again I just get... "lol". So I haven't replied at all because I'm getting the impression she doesn't care. Is she just playing me?

Archived