Ok, me and my ex(matt) broke up 1 month ago. And as far as i know i still love him and i have feelings for him like if we still went out.

So when we broke up, we became friends, then he asked me, who i was intrested in and i said i still love him, so ever since then he has treated me like crap. he sometimes stops talking to me, or all he may say in a day is hey, we have 4th period together and that period he won't say a word even though we sit together, instead of saying hi he will flirt and make comments about girls, in front of my face, and that just tears me apart, i also get jealous. my friends and him tell me to move on, but i can't i still love him,i cry everyday, everything reminds me of him, everytime i hear love songs I can't keep him of my mind. I still dream about him, some of the dreams involve us kissing, holding hands and other things we did together as a couple. i think of him all the time, i'm depresed all the time. I can't do anything without reminding me about him. and as i said he doesn't talk to me much, when he does he is really mean or is a jerk, but everytime he does this to me, i still love him. Y doesn't he like me anymore?whats wrong with me?what did i do to him for him to treat me like this?. also the other day, he and his ex were talking and they were talking about what sexual things they did, and i told him if he remembered about us and he was like yeah, and i asked him and he didn't have a clue, did he forget about me that fast,i just want to say, how do i stop loving him, how can i move on?,how can i tell him that i still love him but it doesn't mean he has to treat me like this, how come he does this to me?, y do i still love him even after he treats me like this, when will he realize all the pain i'm going through?or is he ever coming back?PLease give me some advive

Thanks

Jackie

The other day he also called me a bitch cuz i had a tennis ball and threw it to him cuz he told other girls to hit me. i love him so much, y can't i move on? Even though as i said he might treat me like crap, i still come back to him i still talk to him and try to be friends but he always puts me off, to the other side and brings in other grils. Y did he move on so fast like one first week, he ws talking about how hott this girls was and he was trying to get her #. i can't keep him of my mind. y do i think about our relationship, everywhere we went or did. i can;t stop and it;'s killing me i'm always sad and depresed even my grades went down,or maybe, how cani get him back?i can try but what do i do?

The first thing is to get out of that class with him and his ex. Don't talk to him about your feelings for him. He doesn't deserve your love. You are depressed and you remember being happy with him and it just isn't true. You can do so much better. I know you can!

Meet new people, those who you normally wouldn't say hi to and make new friends who are happy. Make friends with people who are nice to you. This guy is no good for you, just forget about him.

Join some teams or clubs for interesting people to meet.

Try some different more challenging classes! Don't be afraid to try out new things, that is the only way that you will get out of this feeling of depression.

I agree with sisterlynch on this, you probably want to distance yourself from this guy some. From what I remember from school relationships, after you told him that you still love him, he's probably acting out (subconsciously) to try and stop you from feeling this way. Hang out with other friends, go out and enjoy life and your youth; don't dwell on how things used to be, but realize how this guy is acting now and allow yourself to move on.

Best of Luck to you.

Hi Jaxie,

I would like to show you a few rules I live by in life. First of all: the only obligation YOU have in life, is the obligation for YOU to be happy. If YOU are not happy, YOU cannot make someone else happy.

A lot of people tend to look back to the past or look into the future too much. They tend to forget that life is about here and now. Try to live the day you live in and try to live in the present. I know this is hard. I would recommend you that if you feel bad again, you take a VERY VERY DEEP breath through your nose... hold your breathe for a few seconds and then let the air go VERY slowly through your mouth. Then say to yourself: "Hey, I live in the present... and I live NOW!"

Sisterlynch made a good point, too! Surround yourself with people that like you. That will help you building and re-gaining confidence again.

I wish you strength and good luck

~ SwingFox ~