A casual acquaintance and myspace

zmanks

So my last day at my job is on Thursday and this girl that has been a semi-regular for the year that I've worked there came in tonight. I've always had a crush on her and we've casually talked and flirted multiple times. Well tonight when I was ringing her up we started talking about my new job and how happy she was for me and talked about that for a few minutes. She also asked me where I lived at because it was kinda obvious that she was curious to see if she would see me again. I wanted to ask her for her number but my associates were around and I didn't want things to get akward. I've also never got her name from her but I looked at it when she gave me her rewards card.

So I checked to see when I came home tonight if her name came up on facebook which I've been on ever since college. It did not so I came up with the idea to check on myspace even though I'm not a member. Her profile came up so I decided to make one even though it would be obvious that I just now started a profile which I have no intention of keeping.

So my delema is: I want to message her without her getting wierded out by the obvious fact that I got on pretty much to send her a message. But I don't want to miss an opportunity. Do I just bite the bullet and send a message and see what happens? Or would it be too weird to get a positive response from her? I'm curious to see what other people think. I hope that she would be flattered that I went through all that work to talk to her but I'm not so sure?

Archived