Queston for bisexuals

that people are just too attractive to choose

This is me. My attraction to women is very different than my attraction to men. I've discovered over the years that I am bi, but I have a preference for men. My attraction to men is primal and animalistic. That's the best way to describe it. It's a feeling from the core of me, almost a need. On the other hand, my attraction for women is different. It isnt a need or very primal. It's more like, "wow, she's beautiful and I want her". I want to run my hands over the curve of her hip, cup her breasts. I want to celebrate her femininity and worship her for all of her female traits. I know it sounds weird, but my attraction is very different.

Why do you think you have a need to "fit in" and feel gay or straight? Why can't you just be happy with whatever sex you have a connection with. If you find a woman to have a relationship with be with her and love her, if you have a connection with a man be with him and love him. Simple. Just don't shame yourself of who you are or keep yourself hidden in relationships that will make you want to cheat with the opposite sex. Take it from me, I always knew myself as a straight male but cheated in my relationships with the opposite sex. I wasn't honest with myself and with my partners. So be honest with yourself first and enjoy which ever sex you feel a connection with at the time.

I was married 3 times and now in a relationship with a man and it feels right for the time being. Good luck

but.. I do think there's a flaw that doesn't include... being physically and emotionally attracted to A, but only emotionally attracted to B... or physically and emotionally attracted to A, but only physically attracted to B.

I 100% agree. There are even more varying levels. I will attempt to examine where the 2 additional (which leads to possibly more) would go in the scale.

I hope in addition to 3, you are also a D. The list is not intended to be taken literally, in fact, just the opposite. I'm trying to show, and your point proves, that human sexuality is on a very broad spectrum. There is no right or wrong. (insert your flames here) There is just you, the way you feel & are you ok with that.

Thanks for the input.

Archived