Didn't think we had another shot

bungalo

Really great news to here, it's a little bit of inspiration and I'm happy for you man. Must feel great I would imagine.

Take note - Bung was in NC when this came to be....NC was broken of course to get to this point, but there was a time of separation.....no contact.....a period of clarity for both parties to really take the time to think things over and assess whether or not this relationships demise was a good or bad thing.

Not trying to harp on you. Just pointing out that since your strategy doesnt seem to be going to well for you right now, perhaps its time to consider a change of plans.

Oh and congrats Bung....keep us posted on your R efforts

Take note - Bung was in NC when this came to be....NC was broken of course to get to this point, but there was a time of separation.....no contact.....a period of clarity for both parties to really take the time to think things over and assess whether or not this relationships demise was a good or bad thing.

Not trying to harp on you. Just pointing out that since your strategy doesnt seem to be going to well for you right now, perhaps its time to consider a change of plans.

Oh and congrats Bung....keep us posted on your R efforts

Yeah for sure broken, i know, today is going to the the last call I'm going to make to her just cause everyone should be wished the best on their graduation then I'm starting the long journey of NC.

We had a great Saturday Night together..no sex..went to a show..she invited me back to her place...lots of convo and kisses and warmth..even a few tears..I am holding back, but it's a natural thing and not contrived..it just feels right...Bung

Archived