I was with this girl on and off for 3 yrs. I really love her , but we have had our disputes. Recently a month ago we broke up. I miss her terribly I did the no contact thing then decided out of the blue to send her an airplane ticket to join me for a weekend. This is her response. Can anyone help me analyze and give me suggestions on what to do?

Listen I got what you sent me and I know you are trying hard and want to show me that you want to be with me. But Babe please!!! I told you I need you to give me time. I'm not trying to hurt you babe, but I need to be alone right now. I will call you when I'm ready and I promised it would be before your birthday. Please just give me a second to figure things out, marrige and the future I have with you is a really big deal and I just need time. Please! Let me call you when I'm ready to talk please. Again I'm not trying to hurt you ...please don't hate me.

Her reply seems awfully familiar to me. I believe she's having to sort out some agendas in her life for now, it might or might not pertain to you.

Chill for a while dude. If her heart belongs to you, I am sure she would come back to you in time. For now, try broadening your social circle. Contacting her would only stir up her hornet's nest again.

Cheers.

Back away, quickly and without making a big deal of it. She's obviously highly stressed and you want to alleviate that if at all possible. I'd suggest sending her a lighthearted (and short) note telling her no problem, just wanted to give you the option. You're on full throttle right now, you need to drop it down a couple of gears if you want to talk her off the ledge (sorry for the mixed metaphors).

Thanks for the reply. I already sent her anote earlier basically telling her how I felt and that I would talk to her soon. Hopefully she agree3s and she goes with me and I can try to win her heart again with a romantic getaway. thanks again..Damn I miss her!!!