What is the best revenge for someone who has hurt you?

Sometimes you are hurting so bad that you want to pay them back for what they did. Sometimes you want to let them feel the hurt that you feel. It seems unfair that you are hurting and they are living like it is not a big deal. I found that the best revenge is the following. Feel free to add to the list

1) Forgive....dont look back..and heal

2)Do Peace....Not war

3)Not doing nothing. It is better for your soul

4)Let them see you move on & be happy without them

5)Do Nothing - fate has ways to take care of things on its own

6)The best revenge is to leave them alone & be happy in your own life

7)The best revenge to look your best & act like they never meant anything to you.

8)Go out and make a point of doing well & being happy without them. Big stab!

9)Vengence is mine says the Lord, I will repay.

I know that my ex totally hurt me. I have had alot of sleepless nights and I want to hurt him back. I wasnt a angel but I still think I deserved better. I have to admit that I brought some things on myself so I dont have anyone to blame. I just want to heal and forget this nightmare that has went on for so many years. Relationships are not the easiest for me. Some people have to learn to just let things go.

Somehow the statement is a paradox: You consider moving on and leaving them as a revange but your revange is still ment to affect that person. Otherwise it isn't really revange. See what I mean ?

I'd say that the best thing to do is moving on with your own life and not look back. Any feelings are revange are bad and will backfire at some point since it will make you as bad as the person who started. If the person that hurt you tries to approach you again, the best thing you can do is try to act cool.

Ghandi once said: Eye for an eye ... and the world will end blind.

Somehow the statement is a paradox: You consider moving on and leaving them as a revange but your revange is still ment to affect that person. Otherwise it isn't really revange. See what I mean ?

I'd say that the best thing to do is moving on with your own life and not look back. Any feelings are revange are bad and will backfire at some point since it will make you as bad as the person who started. If the person that hurt you tries to approach you again, the best thing you can do is try to act cool.

Ghandi once said: Eye for an eye ... and the world will end blind.

I understand where you are coming from but if you really look at it....it just helps you to move on with your own life & thats really it. It rebukes the evil thoughts with good thoughts and actions that are more healthy for you. Some times people want to take matter into their own hands and it makes things worst. I stand strong by my posting. It may not help you but some may need for themselves.

Best revenge...

look EVEN hotter. Seriously it's the best, especially if they see you after a week to a month and you look fantastic? They will drool and be all over you.

Or just start talking to other guys, show that they aren't the only one for you and that you can have even better fun without them.

It works. It drove all my ex's nuts HAH.

Or, ignore them. Forgive them and never look back. They will wonder "wow.. what is she doing with her life. she seems like she's doing better than me! what?! she's supposed to be pining after me what is going on here?"

I agree with what Karkan says. Good advice.

If for any reason the individual should cross your path again, simply ignore. "The lash of indifference" LOL.

Meantime, moving forward does NOT mean heading immediately into another relationship. Give yourself time, develop your interests and pursuits, get back to yourself, be healthy so that you attract healthy people.

Good luck

Hermes

If he left you, then quite frankly he doesn't care what comes of your life. Later on (probably years from now) he might wonder about what you're up to, but not much more than that. Your best revenge is to simply move on and not try to take out revenge. Nobody escapes time, and time WILL hand people what they deserve...whether its healing for those who have been hurt, or payback for those who have done wrong. Let time play itself out.

I'm not real sure and it depends on the situation. i think in some situations the dumper is truly done and wants you to move on and be happy so they don't have any guilt left about dumping you. In that case none of these things would work for revenge.

I'm going to go with the do nothing and let fate handle things. I'd like my ex to know how bad she hurts me, it caused me to go to dark places I've never even thought about, but what good would that do? I'd also like her to realize how poorly she handled everything and that she threw away something special. However, She doesn't care anymore and has proven that by the months of silence. The best I can do is find my way back to being happy and know that she'll realize what she did and what she gave up some day.

• 1 month later...
Best revenge...

look EVEN hotter. Seriously it's the best, especially if they see you after a week to a month and you look fantastic...

Spot on! The best revenge IS looking good.

I look better than I ever have and my ex tells me how great I look every time he sees me. It's so gratifying when he gasps.

Being happy, quite honestly once the other person has decided to walk out, it doesn't matter what you do.

So instead of concentrating on how to get back at him, just concentrate on yourself

Nobody said it was to "get back" at anyone. No dastardly deeds suggested. Revenge is sweet when it's covert and for yourself. It's a personal thing and gives a nice warm feeling knowing that being let go is freeing, losing him was the best thing that could have happened to you. It actually makes me all tingly....

Archived