The Universe Was Good To Me Today!

Just a silly thread really. My ex and some mutual friends went on trip away this weekend, and I was dreading seeing the photos plastered over facebook today. (I'm not FB friends with my ex but am with mutual ones etc.) But on one of the guys status' this morning was 'we have no photos because our camera was stolen'! Now I don't condone robbery of any sort and would never wish that on anyone, but this was the universe being kind to me, I think!!!

so when are you going for a trip with your camera lol...funny

but why does it make you feel good that they didn't have a camera?

next time i bet the ex will make sure she nd her friends will be on TV or the front page of the news paper....wait till you find som youtube links for some nice videos.

Man, do you get it??...you have loads of time to poke around her facebooks etc.....get busy man...

so when are you going for a trip with your camera lol...funny

but why does it make you feel good that they didn't have a camera?

next time i bet the ex will make sure she nd her friends will be on TV or the front page of the news paper....wait till you find som youtube links for some nice videos.

Man, do you get it??...you have loads of time to poke around her facebooks etc.....get busy man...

I'm not poking around anything, man. My ex is out of my life. I never check anything on her. I'm keeping well busy, but my ex and I have mutual friends. Those mutual friends take photos with ex included, put said photos on facebook and I happen to see them. On this occasion the camera was stolen, so I don't have to see them. Problem solved!!

But I like your thinking!!

Archived