Is drunk texting valid?

jjkalai

Theres this girl whom I really like. We both live in different states and I've gone out with her only a couple times not really a date but just hanging out. The first time we went to a show and got really drunk. She grabbed my hand and we held hands basically the whole time. I'm not sure if she's really into me or if it was the alcohol...

Last night I got some drunk texts from her. Things like "hey baby" and "I miss you", and I'm just wondering if it's just because she was really drunk? Do drunk text messages that people send actually come from within? I'm thinking that she was obviously thinking of me when she picked up her phone and started texting...

I'm just wondering what you guys think and would do?... I haven't asked her about anything yet. I don't really know how to confront her about it.

Thanks.

Funny, I drunk texted my ex last night... Being St. Patty's and all... there was too much alcohol around lol. Personally, I get the nerve to do things I don't have the guts to do when I'm drunk... So I'm sure subconsciously she wanted to do it, probably doesn't have the guts to do it sober, and was able to do it drunk.

I think you should talk to her about it whens he is sober. Does she drink alot?

I don't think she drinks ALOT but I think she does drink occasionally. Every week I think.

I've never taken drunk texting very seriously. In the past when I've received drunk texts of "I miss you"s or drunken love confessions, I contact the person the next day for validity.

How do you confront them? I want to confront her but I really don't know the best way to do it.

I don't think she drinks ALOT but I think she does drink occasionally. Every week I think.

How do you confront them? I want to confront her but I really don't know the best way to do it.

"Interesting texts last night"....if she says, "oh, haha, i was just drunk"... maybe respond like, "Oh, that's too bad because I miss you too!"

"Interesting texts last night"....if she says, "oh, haha, i was just drunk"... maybe respond like, "Oh, that's too bad because I miss you too!"

That's brilliant!

There is always some truth behind drunk texts. Missing someone while drunk counts as missing someone

You really think so?! What could be the reasoning behind this?

Maybe because they are just too shy and the alcohol helps it? haha

But the thing is that I'm 2,000 miles away lol something obviously triggered her to pick up her phone and text me out of all the other people on her phone. There were probably guys at the party she went to too.

I'm just trying to make sense out of this lol

But the thing is that I'm 2,000 miles away lol something obviously triggered her to pick up her phone and text me out of all the other people on her phone. There were probably guys at the party she went to too.

I'm just trying to make sense out of this lol

Well let's hope then that all the other male contacts in her fone didn't get the same text or similar.

Archived