He was so wrong for me, but I miss him so much....

I want to contact him. It's been 3 1/2 weeks since we ended things. We were only together for 2 months. I never felt so right with anyone before him. I knew he was damaged, emotionally f'ed up, etc. etc., but I wake up day after day only to keep falling back in the same thought process....hoping he will contact me and we can be together again.

When your body and mind are screaming to be with someone, how do you ignore it and carry on? I guess I know rationally that if he really wanted me, he would have reached out by now, and he hasn't (with the exception of a phantom phone call to my mother in which he didn't say anything). Oh, for the love of whomever, why can't I get this man out of my mind. I feel like he has infected my soul, and I simply am not able to move on. I suppose I should take his silence/no contact as my answer, and move on, but I am finding it increasingly difficult. I just want to be back with the one I love. Can anyone relate?

Ok girlie you are going to have to snap out of it. You said yourself he was wrong for you, damaged and emotionally messed up. AND you only dated for two months. Do you not think that your feelings are a little inappropriate?

Here is a link for you. I think you should try this:

link removed

I think it's an addiction in a sense, just like a new experience, if your body is exposed to something like never before you'll think it's the right thing and worth holding onto.

Sooner or later you'll get tired of feeling this way and realize that he really isn't the one, he may have had some good traits but overall there was a reason you two are not together.

I think it's an addiction in a sense, just like a new experience, if your body is exposed to something like never before you'll think it's the right thing and worth holding onto.

Sooner or later you'll get tired of feeling this way and realize that he really isn't the one, he may have had some good traits but overall there was a reason you two are not together.

it sounds like you miss the validation that he gave you more so than him. If on a rational level, you know he was no good for you, then that's a good sign that there is some addictive or obsessive stuff at play here. The best way to overcome the addcitive and obsessive thinking is to replace those thoughts with reinforcement of why he was no good for you.

I just separated from somebody it felt so 'right' with, but the only thing we were missing was communication skills and maturity.

I'm not sure what to suggest except to give it time. Do not say anything stupid, just sit back and see what happens.

Love is not enough. Compatibility is key. Of course we can all relate to what you are going through but you need to see through the haze (which I think you are trying to do) that he would not have made you happy in the long run. Be grateful it ended when it did.

Archived