kissing/ sex....maybe a problem

mia616

My BF and I have been dating for 2 years. He hardly ever kisses me passionately anymore... and if he does, its because I have to beg him too and he will count how many he gives me?! I dated a guy before him, where we would make out for hours, and it was just so much fun, I love it!!

My current bf and I made out maybe on our 3rd date and other then that he says he doesnt like kissing that much?

I have told him I love it, and I would like it if we do it more, but still we don't really accept for like kisses on the cheek or forehead.

Also, he has problem with oral sex. He says he does not like to go down on me, because he thinks its gross. This is something that I like very much and have told him. I make sure I shower, and am fresh, and it kind of turns me off when he says he doesnt like to do it. I have tried to do it for him first, to see if he will return the favor, but he never does. He has only tried it on me once, and I could tell he did not like it. He also always says how he doesnt like "Wet." lol.

So I dunno if there are some intimacy issues there or what, but it makes me worried!!

Some people like some things, some people like other things. You cannot force someone to do something they don't like doing just because you like it.

I had a girlfriend that didn't like giving oral sex, so I just got over and it we still had the best sex.

If the fact that he doesn't want to go down on you or kiss you is a red flag then perhaps you should break up with him and find someone that will do the things that you like. You cannot force him to change if he doesn't want to, but if you love him and want to be with him even though he doesn't do these things that you want, then you'll just need to get over it and do the stuff you both like doing.

Yes, he likes regular missionary position. He likes hand jobs, and I know he likes oral for himself, but I don't do it a lot since I am not reciprocated.

That's a pretty short list. No wonder you're unhappy. No passion out of the bedroom, no variety in it.

Archived