Day 3 of NC

LazyDaisy

The longer it has been without any contact, the less I want to ever talk to him again. Its now day 3. I am starting to clear my head a little and the longer I go without any contact the more I think I'm going to be ok by myself and the more I think I must not have ever loved him to begin with. The longer he withholds contact, the meaner I thnk he is.

Does no contact have the same effect on men and women? For me its starting to feel like out of sight out of mind. Do other people feel this way or when you do no contact does it make you miss the person more?

Mgirl. I wouldn't say he is a creep. I would say he has a lot of his own problems, is a lousy communicator, and doesn't know a whole lot about being a good BF and what women need. I don't think is intentionally hurtful.

I have a lot of my own issues too. I'm really struggling with leaving the relationship. I look at pictures of the two of us and I remember the good times. I guess everyone does this.

I made an appointment for couples therapy for next week. I haven't told him yet. I can't decide if I want him to come and for us to work on things or if I am just going to go alone. I don't know if you saw my threads about my son's bday party this Sat. Last I heard from him he is coming, although I asked him on Monday to give me a head count by Thurs and have heard nothing. Part of me wants to text him and tell him not to come, part of me wants him to come and I will act really happy and just be cool toward him, part of me wants him to come and tell me he wants to work it out. I'm very torn.

Archived