First date, give me knowledge, you wise people you

HeartBrokn

Ok good people of eNA,

Here is the deal I was married for ten years adjust got out of the marriage after the wife left. So anyways, long story short it's been a few months and I am ready to date. Speaking of date I am going out with a chicka this Saturday....

So what I need from you wise peps is some advice. 8-[i am a bit rusty and a little too laid back. I don't want to be a boring date but at the same time I don't want to go over the top. We are basically going out for a few drinks, talk and then head out to maybe a comedy show (in Vegas) after that hmmm well maybe some mud wrestling j/k.

So anyways, tell me what is something to talk about to make things fun and light. Obviously I know not to talk about the old lady that is out of my life but I need your opinions. Yes I am going to be myself, but sometime it's difficult to go all out when you don't know someone that well. So please fire away!!!! and thanks!

Hahaa well what if it's a great story? Oh and if it was triplets than technically it would be a 4some unless I was just in the corner watching lol

got me! a 4way then! lol And if it's a really great story and she's got a wicked sense of humor, then by all means...share away!!

And on a serious note...good luck. I will say that of all the men that I've dated the funny ones are the ones that I always remember. So, if in doubt, make her laugh. And dont be afraid to laugh at yourself, if you accidently drop your fork into your wine glass which tips over spilling on the floor and causes the server to slip and dump a tray-ful of food onto your unsuspecting neighboring diners... just say oops, grab her hand and run for the door!

tell her about this forum and how much support you're getting.

Como?

Catdancer lol that would be totally funny except I can see that escalating into the management calling the police then the cops chasing us down the street, then it gets out on FoxNews and we go to jail. I bet she would never forget the date lmao

Yeah humor is something I do, I am a goofy person so hopefully she digs that. I can always go streaking if everything else fails.

who knows...she may be a streaker too!! lol Just have fun and it sounds like you will.

Remember the advice in the movie "There's something about Mary"..masterbate first so that you're not a walking boner all night and most importantly...DO NOT rub your cum in her hair in place of hair mousse.

who knows...she may be a streaker too!! lol Just have fun and it sounds like you will.

Remember the advice in the movie "There's something about Mary"..masterbate first so that you're not a walking boner all night and most importantly...DO NOT rub your cum in her hair in place of hair mousse.

Hahah you are too funny CD, so you are saying I should flog the dolphine before the date? Or I can just do like the Anchorman when he is asking Ms Veronica on a date...

Mr Burgandy, you have a massive erection......oh yeah about that, it's probably just the pants, I was meaning to take them back to the uh, pants store LoL

guyyyys! it was a joke..! aww you didn't get it

anywayyys

Heartbroken, I agree with juels. Ask her questions about herself and also mention things you are passionate about. Try and be as relaxed as possible. Well done for going on a date

Sorry! Went right over my blonde head! lol

Archived