Living on PBJ and Ramen Noodles for Dummies

Baby,

Well, another "banner" year has come and gone!! Boy Howdy, seems like only yesterday we celebrated our first New Years together, and heck...that was 25 years ago!!LoL, how the time does fly...............

Well, since you ask, on this third "New Years Eve", "Solo Stylie"......I'll be reveling in the glorious life I now have!!

Since the divorce, in which you were so kind and sweet in the way you left me broken, I've continued to struggle paying the bills and keeping up with the child support. I've long since given up staying current with the mortgage, I know.....I'm a loser not being able to keep up with the mortgage we took out based on 2 salaries, what with me on 40% less hours and all, I know , I still "suck", but theire taking the house soon anyway.

The company laid of everyone but me, I guess 20 years working there paid off better than the 20 years you invested with me!! LoLoLo!!

I hear that new B/F is wonderful!! I'm happy for you both!! And the kids tell me how you've replaced them basically, with your "new kids", that's wonderful for you all, the kids (ours, that is..) tell me that you still feed them though, and they appreciate that!! It's great how you, a 7 year vegan, has taken back up the art of cooking tasty, meaty, dead meals for the "new brood"!! And drinking more frequently too.....alas, you couldn't understand my love of a few brews!! But not too late for you and BF!!!

Its wonderful how even tho you're Jewish, you guys had a 300$ Christmas Tree!!LoL!! And you guys thought Christians KILLED Jesus!!

It was sweet how you flew for one night to New York with your new BF to see the wonderful CHRISTmas Tree in Rockefeller Plaza, did you also have a Ham and Cheese at the Carnegie Deli?? Milk chaser??.....

Oh, I almost forgot SILLY ME!!,

My bankruptcy hearing was yesterday!! LoL!!

It was sweet how you called me those names and told me I was lucky to be "walking away" from my debts!!

I know, I was wrong and hurtful how I suggested that you perhaps knew "quite a bit" about "walking away"!! lolmfao!!

Boy, was I nervous, I can tell you!!......

When one has to go before a judge and relinquish all, it's a very uplifting and satisfying experience, you should try it!! Like going to some deadly sweat lodge or wearing underwear bomb shorts on a plane........

I was more nervous than Bin Laden in a room full of horny marines!!

But at least I'm now free of all that unsecured debt we racked up while in the grasp of all our consumption!!!

Speaking of consumption, those new "Osso Bucco", and "Prime Rib" flavored Ramen Noodles are freaking awsome, accompanied with a fine "Annie Green Springs", or "Thunderbird", I hardly even remember you!!Lol!!

Well, Happy New Year to you, I'm off to pass out in the gutter and forget you for a while!!

Cheers!!

Me

Oh wow... I wish I had something inspiring to say. Losing so many possessions (and I count your ex as your biggest possession) is about the hardest process one can go through. We are all in the same boat though in that we form temporary relationships based on waxing/waning desires. There isn't anything for any of us that isn't just temporary including our all-too-short life on this planet.

surfjon,

That is some funny stuff right there. I just wish it wasn't based on fact. The price of her freedom has finally been tabulated. Unfortunately the cost to your children keeps running.

Thank goodness for the dollar menu at all the fast food joints huh?

It is a great time to start a new now that you have shed most of the past. You tried and it just wasn't possible. That my friend makes you one hell of a man. Cherish your children and leave her to her lie....errr I mean life.

Lost

she may have taken away your life ? but i see she cant take away your spirit or your humour

i am gunna recomend a read from Mary E Croft - its a free ebook you can download called "how i clobbered every bureaucratic cash-confiscatory agent know to man"

it will open your eyes...the lies and deceptions of the banking cartels

ps mortgages are the biggest scam going....cut loose, rent...free yourself from the system

youre no looser....i can jus tell

I loved your post! Don't sweat the house thing. At this point you are a statistic in that area and we (yep, me too) will be forgiven sooner than you think. We'll wind up back on our feet.

1guygirl has it right. Your ex may have caused you to suffer a few major bumps in your life, but she can't take away your wit and spirit. Those things alone will take you much farther than econ security or that woman ever could. Your kids sound awesome. You are so lucky in that regard!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all, and I felt a little bad going on, but I think we all go thru times where we can handle things better than other times, and I guess for many people the holidays are a time when we can allow it to affect us more deeply than the rest of the year.

I have an amiable relationship with her, I have never,ever told her anything about the depression and hurt. I refused to allow her to know how bad it was, so I guess in a way I won my own little battle.

Never did I plead, beg, cry in front of her, nothing. And will never let her know what it was like.

Part of me, the egoistic part of me, wonders if she ever even thinks about that aspect of leaving me, but my wiser and realistic side tells me she couldn't care less......

She and the bank can't get my guitar, nor can they take my songs!!!

YEE_HAW!!!!!

Archived