The ex won't come pick up his stuff

We have been broken up for three months. 3 days after we broke up he was with someone else. All of his stuff is still at my house. I have asked him a triilion times to come and get it and he never does.

It is a computer, clothes and a bunch of other stuff???

I got my stuff from his house 1 month after we broke up!!!

He has came back twice but each time went back to the new girl.

I want him to get his stuff but was wondering if anybody had a clue why he dosen't get his stuff.

he's trying to keep you as a failsafe ... in case it doesn't work with the other girl, at least that's my opinion ... put the stuff in boxes, and tell him to come and get it, or it goes to the curb ... he'll come and get it then ... and if he doesn't leave it in front of his house, I guess

l8r

Well I agree with Goodquestion about telling him to get his things or else it will be on the curb but i fdoesnt agree with goodquestion if he doesnt come get his things to bring it to his house. Why should you do that? He is big boy if he doesnt come get it leave it on the curb its not your problem

Sell it on ebay, and send him the link!

maybe not...

I don't know why he's doing it, you know him better, is he lazy? Or as Goodquestion said, maybe he's trying to keep you safe? I'll warn you now, don't fall for that, that's never gonna end good...

Tell him his stuff is going to be thrown out if he doesn't pick it up within a week (give him a maximum time) ... take control of the situation.

I don't know if this is exactly why your ex left his stuff, but I know exactly why mine did. He knows how close we were living together, so he knows how difficult it is to get rid of the stuff. Heck, it took me almost 2 months to take his toothbrush off the vanity. He thinks that by leaving the stuff it's his way of causing this continuing grief to you. Even though he's gone, his stuff still gets to linger, leaving that one last little piece of him, meant to cause you emotional trauma. The more you even have to look at it, the more you have to think about him. No one wants to believe that their ex doesn't think of them anymore, so leaving your stuff is a last ditch effort at sticking in your mind. If you've really made a few efforts at getting him to take it, to no avail, then take that stuff to Goodwill/Salvation Army.

• 3 weeks later...

I am in a similar situation...he left 3 weeks ago...called to tell me after a week it was over and that he would stop by that weekend to get his stuff...and we could be friends..i told him no that his stuff would be on the front porch as i did not want to see or talk to him...he did not pick it up and as of last Monday he has called everyday and left messages saying he wanted to come get his stuff and was it in the porch...I emailed his sister..whom he talks to daily..asking her to tell him that it is in the porch and he can get it while I am at work...He called last night and left a message saying he was tired of talking to my dumb machine and and demanded I call hinm and tell him when he can come get his stuff...I did not call..my daughter called and left him a message telling him it has been in the porch...that I am working on gettting over him...to not call anymore and just pick it up....this si the longest I have gone without calling him and begging him to come back..funny thing is all he has here is 2 shirts and a pair of pants...sweats....I sorta think he is mad that I am not calling...I have decided to bring his things to his mothers or to the bar he hangs out at...funny thing he is a truck driver and never calls when he is in town and able to pick it up..always when he is on the road...any incite?