She's cool but I don't like her face

Theblueman123

Yeah I think that was harsh IMO.

At the end of the day personality is way more important than looks, of course you do need some attraction. But that can change, however looks fade. But the OP is young, no need for him to get serious in relationships just yet.

I personally don't think that avy is him btw.

no it's him. he told me.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I disagree, I think the way he handled it is a lot better than saying "ohhh you're such a great friend, you're so important to me".

You don't have to lie, or embellish or treat anyone with kid gloves. But, again, you also don't have to be entirely callous either.

There is a middleground. Oh, you know, something akin to "I understand. It's been nice knowing you. I wish you well."

I guess what's concerning me here is that the level of disrespect (and yes, it's disrespect) is directly related to her attractiveness. If she had been hotter, than he might have ended things with her more gently.

Is that really a message you want to send, OP? That how you treat women is directly proportional to how hot they are to you?

I realize you're a devoutly Christian guy, and while I'm not... I think the Golden Rule would really apply here.

"Treat others as you yourself would wish to be treated."

I'm not justifying what Blue did. But... at 17, hell if a guy I didn't want to be with said all of that and i was irritated and frustrated with it all I would've been like kcya, laters!

With age comes maturity, in most cases. Give him a few years.

That avatar isn't him though, can't you see the man in the pic was cropped out of his original background and placed on a pretty blue screen? it's all fuzzy around the edges. no boy at 17 is that fully developed anyway, takes a few years for them to mature physically.

I'm not justifying what Blue did. But... at 17, hell if a guy I didn't want to be with said all of that and i was irritated and frustrated with it all I would've been like kcya, laters!

With age comes maturity, in most cases. Give him a few years.

That avatar isn't him though, can't you see the man in the pic was cropped out of his original background and placed on a pretty blue screen? it's all fuzzy around the edges. no boy at 17 is that fully developed anyway, takes a few years for them to mature physically.

I hesitate to agree with that because everyone matures at a different pace. I have to admit, at 17, I was far more polite and respectful than I probably am today.

Well... I shouldn't say that. I'm polite in situationally appropriate times and not polite when the situation requires it. At 17, I'd be polite no matter what.

So who knows. In the end though, super rude!

It's not reasonable for someone to only look for that.

Most people will never get that.

You shouldn't be "looking for the full package". As in, you shouldn't have a check list of things you want and don't want and treat dating like an audition for a part.

However, you shouldn't stick with a person you aren't attracted to mentally and physically.

You shouldn't be "looking for the full package". As in, you shouldn't have a check list of things you want and don't want and treat dating like an audition for a part.

However, you shouldn't stick with a person you aren't attracted to mentally and physically.

Someone mentally and physically attractive is probably the total package right?

If not....then what is it?

Not everyone can have both.

I'll either get the whole package or I'll be alone.

Aaahahaha I laughed so hard. Awesome.

Why are people so pessimistic about love and happiness and finding the love of your life? If you have that attitude you will probably be lonely for the rest of your life anyway. =(

Everyone is beautiful in their own and unique ways. But you can also be an extremely ugly person, even if you are beautiful on the outside.

Archived