IS HE GAY??!?! what should i do...??

Kember

Okay well I have known this guy for over 15 years. We grew up next door to eachother and have been best friends forever. As children, we would play games where he would be a guy and i would be his girlfriend (weird i know lol). We are now both 17, and still friends.. but not as close. He claims he is straight, and he still doesnt know im gay (officially). He is very masculine, and has had many girlfriends in the past, but none recently. About 2 years ago i gave him a blowjob, and we did this 3 times (on different days). The last time we did it, he tried to have sex with me, but i refused. Ever since then we have never mentioned it, and it is still ''assumed'' that we are both straight...? (dumb, i know). Well im discovering that i have feelings for him, but i have no clue what to do. About a month ago he got this on and off again girlfriend, and at a party last weekend they were making out. A few people think he is gay, and some have even told me that they think he likes me. He doesnt act gay at all, but he makes gay sexual jokes alot like ''ill you in the ass!'' But i think that even if he was gay, he wouldnt admit it to himself or anyone else, because he has to much pride. (like he seriously would never tell ANYONE) I really need advice on this...

Do you think he is gay, straight, bi, etc??

Should I tell him im gay and see what happens??

Should I confront him about it??

HELLLPPP!!

just because he really isn't into you like that, doesn't mean he is gay. he could be bisexual, afterall. I know many men who are bisexual, but just don't readily admit it--for some reason, there is still more of a stigma to admittance of bisexuality than there is of homosexuality. don't ask me why, but it's just seemingly that way.

Kember are you male or female. I'm confused coz you mentioned he wanted you to be his girlfriend. If you are female check out this forum on straight women who fall in love with gay me. Now I know you said you were gay, but if you are female and gay and he is in fact gay then this forum might shed some light.

link removed

Yes, im a guy malibu lol

And thank you all.

I't just really confusing... I was actually planning on confronting him about it a few weeks ago, but then he got his ''girlfriend.'' Theres alot more to the story that is hard to explain, but thank everyone for your help!!!

I think i will eventually talk to him about it, just when the time is right.

Archived