Hi again people.. it's me again... yup i am back to square one.. im crying and didn't eat all day... well let me tell my story of what happened... and hopefully someone have some advice to tell me...

The orginal plan was for me to go get my stuff back from my ex.. but he is working.. so his friend was suppose to give it to me... but then it ended up that his friend didn't bring the tapes along so we ended up at his work... and waited for him to get off from work.. then after work.. we went back to the house... i brought back the XBOX for my ex.. and he said he didn't want it.. he was so mean there... but i left it for him anyway... then he got my stuff for me and went straight back into the house and close the door on me... by that time i was really sad..

So i left and call one of my friend... and he told me if you care about him.. and want to know what's going on or if you want the closure for this relationship you should call him up and tell him you need to talk...

So i called my ex up and ask him can we talk...

Me we talk?

Him: I'm watching TV.

Me: It won't take long.

Him: what is there to talk about..

Me: About us..

Him: What about us?

Me: Can i ask you a question?

Him: yea

Me: Why did you break up with me?

Him: Because where you work at.

Me: Is that the real reason.

HIm: Yes

Me: You never loved me huh...

Him: Yes i do... Yes i did.. i still care for you..

Me: Can i ask you another question?

HIm: Yea...

Me: Do you think we will get back together?

Him: YEs but not now... i need my space and time...

Me: When do you know then.

Him: i Don't know... but if you find another guy then go for it... (Should i have said i will not go for any guys... or i will wait for you??)

Me: (quiet)

HIm: (quiet)

Me: Can we be friends then.

Him: yes

me: (quiet)

Him: (quiet)

Me: i'll let you go back to watching TV.

Him: I'll call you later...

Tell me what you guys think about this conversation... after the meeting... somehow to me he is very nice to me on the phone with me.. but in person he is so mean to me.... does that means doesn't want to see me in person?? or what... i really need to understand what is going on... will someone give me some advice???

Sorry about what happened. I'd say that he is really sad about the break up. And is sallowing all the saddness, hurt, anger etc.. Not showing it in front of you. But behind closed doors, I believe he is really hurting. If you really want to help him. The things you can do to help him is quite complicated. You have to care and help him sliently. You should try not to have contact with him. But yet occasionally, drop him a mail to tell him that you're still waiting for him etc.. its a very delicate operation. I hope you understand what I mean.

he broke up with me 1 month ago.. and i did not contact him... i just started to call him cause he told me he will call me in 3 weeks (after the break up) to get my stuff.. since he haven't call so i decided to call him up on friday.... he was nice to me.. but i just don't know why he is nice to me on the phone but so mean in person when he was the one who broke up with me... not me broke up with him...

Hi Babe, Please forgive me in advance as they may sound a tad bit harsh.

Sometimes, rejection (regardless who dumps who) is the very pain that automatically sets out mind to deny the fact that sometimes 2 people were not meant to be together. Many times letting go and moving on is not a very easy journey one soul must go thru.

In the end, we must take that journey regardless. It is hard to tell based on the written phone call between you and him, but from the short answer he has given you is an indication that he himself needs to move on.

You deserved better, you deserved to be happy, you deserved to live a life of whatever desires you want. I believed that you can do it with or without him.