Confused about love?

Did you ever think you did not love someone but realized you did after you broke up with them? Did you ever not want a relationship with someone other than for the reason that you were not that into them and never forgave yourself afterward for losing a good opportunity with this person?

Well. It depends, sometimes when you break up with someone afterwards you begin to miss love and companionship and general and start to think 'Did i really really love them, were they the one' But chances are if you got back with them you'd feel the same as you did when you broke up.

Othertimes I believe people do break up with people and look back and realised they loved them and treated them wrong.

But you live you learn, you have to forgive yourself, everyone makes mistakes.

I've been confused in the beginning but instead of just dumping him I decided to give it a shot, because he seemed nice enough. Long story short I feel in love with him, he dumped me 2 times and here I am because I still love him and can't stop wishing things were back to the way they were a few months ago. Oh the irony. I should have just walked away when I didn't feel attracted to him AT ALL.

But then maybe I'd be like you are saying. Wondering if maybe I loved him and shouldn't have dumped him for something so silly.

Did you ever think you did not love someone but realized you did after you broke up with them? Did you ever not want a relationship with someone other than for the reason that you were not that into them and never forgave yourself afterward for losing a good opportunity with this person?

No, I've never done any of those things but I guess sometimes people look back on a relationship that didn't work out and think it was better than it really was. Regret has a way of making you remember things differently.

No. I've never thought I didnt love someone, then suddenly I did.....

For me it's black and white, I either love them or I dont.

Yeah. Same here. To me, love is a conscious choice. Every time I've been in love, I've been sure. I don't normally get into relationships with people I don't love, and when I have, they were short because I knew I didn't love them. No hindsight.

Archived