Is there such thing as Happiness?????

I am 28 years old. I have never been married. It seems like everytime I find happiness with someone it get taken away from me. I was with a woman for 3 years abnd was about to ask her to marry me when she left me for another man. I am now involved with a woman who I love very much, but found out she is married. Her husband was overseas in Iraq. She tells me she ants to be with me, and has left her husband, but she seems to be very distant from me. I treat every woman I am with like a gentleman should. I have been told that I am what every girl dreams about bring home to her parents, yet I can not find that girl with some sort of drama involved. I want to settle down and have a family. But everytime I find the person I feel right with, something happenes and she leaves or gets taken away. What can I do???? I am so tired of this trend, my heart can not take it anymore.

it's quite possible not to know about a 3rd party until it's too late. cases of such situations abound on this website. on hindsight, there were always signs of trouble brewing, just that few ever spotted them

so you're 28, and you've got 2 bad experiences. that's not the end of it. and besides, you had great times during those years of ignorance and bliss.

now is the time to work on your blind nature. love isn't one way, it's got to be reciprocated and grown as a couple. it's not just how great you are, or how wonderful she is. only when the 2 of you commit to building, and then to keep on building up the relationship, will there be a future together.

Hello

Don't ever give up, trust me you are not alone. it has happened to us all in one way or another. You have done nothing wrong, you just have your heart out on your sleeve. You have not met the right person yet, even though you may have thought you have. You will know it when it happens.

Sometimes when our heart in out and exposed it gets crushed. Just be a little more protective of your heart. Don't be cold, just walk gently, take it slow. But whatever you do don't ever give up. Love is a mystery, and we all in some way try and find it. May we all find our loves. They are out there.

Kuhl

8)