Part of me wants to get back with him and part of me doesn't

i need some advice.. let me keep this short... my ex broke up with me 4 weeks ago.. and now i found out from his friend that.. he didn't want to break up with me.. i just finish talking to one of his close friend.. and i don't know if she is telling me all this because she wants me to get back with him or what... but she told me that he didn't want to break up with me.. and ever since the break up he gets mad all the time.. he gets mad at everybody... i found out that he really cares for me... but he just doesn't know how to show it to me.. or tell me...

I haven't contact him until last week.. and i found out this today...

This makes me thinks that if i had contacted him a couple days after the break up.. would we get back together???

I thought i was over him and i didn't want him back.. but after this talk i don't know anymore.. i don't know what i want anymore.. part of me want to get back with him and part of me doesn't.. i don't want to get back with him mainly because i don't want to be neglected.. i believe i deserve better... i don't know... i believe for a guy/girl to have a gf/bf is to love them not to neglect them..

of all the times i talked to him (my ex).. he is talking to me like he use to... all nice and sweet.. up til today i have contacted him 3 times.. of all the 3 times he was nice and sweet... i wonder if he wants to get back with me??? but of all the times i called him it was strictly business.. of getting my stuff back... and that was it.. nothing more...

Will someone give me advice on what i should do??? I really need to know.. I might see him tomorrow... avman... anyone...Please... Thanks in advance...

you love him! you know you love him! just that he's a no-good-can't-treat-his-gf-right-guy!

well, what do you know? you're not alone! no siree! unless he's abusing you, most guys are like him.

the main thing is, i guess it's ok to get back together, if you are willing to teach him and he's willing to learn how to treat you right. not change character or anything, just learning how to respect and care and show concern for you in a way that you can see is respect and care and concern. er, in short, learn to speak each other's love language (go check out the books, tons out there)

if not, better stay away or history will repeat itself. then you might as well get your stuff out quick!