The Next Level

Raoul

I am taking my lady to Miami for 4 days this week for a black-tie thing on Friday. The rest will be R&R. She knows she's my #1 though we've never discussed an exclusive arrangement.

We get along great and have been going out since April. She's a beautiful and classy lady and all woman.

I want to turn up the temperature on her/us for this trip. Share (especially women's ideas and perspectives apprreciated) with me your ideas to amp up the relationship, her attraction for me and especially her anticipation.

ENA has taught me a lot about myself. Now, I'd like this relationship to move forward. Give me your best thoughts and ideas on how to show her how much I care.

Thanks,

Raoul

Go. Have fun. Don't think too much.

Honestly, though, I wouldn't take a guy I am dating on a vacation before I was exclusive with him. If she ends it right after vacation, you might feel a little used.

Darcy,

Many thanks. I've thought about this too. And I would feel bad. I guess I know the risks. I would feel way used.

I know that she's still in touch with a man she was seeing. She was in love with him (nearly 3 years) though left him as he was treating her as a 'back door girl'. She says it is just 'friends' now. But I worry. If she's being straight (I trust until I have a reason not to) he will fade away. Time will tell.

As for exclusive, I am mostly there and I think that she is too. But, we've both had tough experiences before and complicated lives now (I'm raising my 3 children, recently divorced and have a demanding job with travel; she's dovirced too, helps raise her 4-year old grandson and also has a busy job + travel). Just getting together can be an adventure.

Its more that we're taking things both slowly and as they come. If this is to work, it will take time. I'm okay with that, not thrilled, but okay. She's worth it. I know I am too.

This just seemed too good an opportunity to spend some time together, away from the hub bub of work and family.

Risky? Absolutely! Am I being an idiot?

Raoul

Archived