I came to an epiphany...

RLW

I dont believe in soulmates but I think that each person has to find what works for them. As for the other comments, I do believe that every girl has her own position on the spectrum of "craziness." I am sure that the same can be said for guy as each guy will have their own place on the spectrum of "jerkiness."

Well now we are getting into the idea of tops and bottoms, im trying not to make it too complicated. still applies methinks

Relationships don't always have a defined power structure. I know two lesbians who have been together for 15 or so years. As far as I can tell they are complete equals in the relationship, and even they will say the same.

Relationships don't always have a defined power structure. I know two lesbians who have been together for 15 or so years. As far as I can tell they are complete equals in the relationship, and even they will say the same.

an exception, not the rule. i never said always, but you cannot deny that most relationships deal with compliments, not supplements.

Archived