I'm so depressed right now

June_Bug

I just need to vent. I am so very sad, for maybe no reason. Normally I'm fairly content with my life, however I am so incredibly sad and lonely right now. I am so tired of working way too much and am just exhausted by having to do absolutely everything by myself with no help from anyone. I've been a single mother for nearly a decade and my ex rarely helps. He isn't even in the country at the moment, at any rate. This completely compounds the problems...

I want to fall in love with my best friend and build a life with him. It seems that it never works out for me somehow. Most of the time I think I'm probably happier being single, but right at this exact moment I would really love to be with somebody. Men hit on me, but it seems like they only want sex. The ones that do want more do not interest me. I just want someone to hang out with on the weekends, you know? My life is pretty darn busy, so I normally don't have time to even think about being lonely. Today is different, though. I feel like it has been soooo long since I just even cuddled with somebody. I guess I'm just craving a little love and affection. I just don't understand why I'm still single but I see these horrible, miserable people paired up. OMG, I just need a hug!!!

I know what you mean this happens to me sometimes as well. Its like bump in the road that you cant seem to avoid and its tough. Especially if you don’t have anyone to help you carry the load. Whenever I feel down I try to listen to some up beat songs or watch a comedy and the next day I’m fine again. As far as meeting someone sometimes it takes time to meet the right person its better to wait than settle for just anything. I'm sure you'll meet someone right for you!

Hey June Bug,

I'm sorry you're feeling this way right now. I can relate and have felt like that recently too. The only thing I can say, is hold onto that hope, and do other things that you enjoy / make you happy in the meantime - hang out with friends? hobbies? etc... give yourself some time to look after yourself - I know this is hard having a child, but I hope you can find at least some time to be kind to yourself.

Hugs,

Ammy

I feel for you. I am in a relationship right now, but I have been through this sort of loneliness for a long time.

Some nights I didn't even want to go home from work because I could not stand the loneliness and the emptiness of my flat. Sometimes, I wished for a child, because that would mean company for me.

I think you just keep on going don't you without thinking and then it just hits you that you are actually very unhappy. Big hugs to you xx

I called off of work today. I wasn't feeling well, but really I think I called off because I am so depressed. Even though I called off sick, my work has called me 3 times to deal with stuff they should have been able to deal with themselves. I guess I'm the stupid one for answering the phone, though.

I just want to run away from home! I am so sick of having to take care of everything for everyone! When does someone take care of me?

Ugg... I know what you mean.

I literally can't miss work, I have called in sick before and Didn't even make it an hour before I had to come in. Idiots.

I am a nice person, and all the things I want I don't get. I want a family, but I am single, and the biggest a** hole I work with, just announced this week, that his wife is pregnant with their first child. Where is the justice? This guy should be sterile.

All my friends are getting married and I am alone too.

So, take comfort that you aren't alone. We are many. Take a while, and I hope you will feel better.

Ugg... I know what you mean.

I literally can't miss work, I have called in sick before and Didn't even make it an hour before I had to come in. Idiots.

I am a nice person, and all the things I want I don't get. I want a family, but I am single, and the biggest a** hole I work with, just announced this week, that his wife is pregnant with their first child. Where is the justice? This guy should be sterile.

All my friends are getting married and I am alone too.

So, take comfort that you aren't alone. We are many. Take a while, and I hope you will feel better.

Why does it always seem like the jerks get everything? I know that can't really be true... I guess, but it certainly seems that way. I honestly feel like like I'm the only one left single in my group of friends... Everyone is getting married or having babies, etc. WTH?

Archived