Long Distance...and giving gifts

Hey everyone, Im in a long distance relationship. I love him to death, he is the greatest gift I have ever gotten in life. This isnt a big problem that I have, but I just want to send him some things I have bought for him. I found a shirt, and I was gunna spray it with the perfume i wear so he could smell how I smell, lol is that good? I was thinkin I could also like wear the shirt to bed or sumthin before i sent it to him....but i dont kno if i should or not ( ive never been in a long distance relationship ). So my first question is, if those ideas are good and if not how should i change them?

Also, Im going to write a letter of course. But when I write I tend to just ramble on and on and on. I dont want to go overboard with it, so are theyre ne things i should particualry say or not say?

Also what else could I send him?

I have a close guy friend & we live far apart (in different states) I often send him little stuff that he likes not so much clothes or sprays or anything cos were "just friends" but i like to make him copies & send him stuff like mix cd of songs he likes or songs that i think he might like.

Stickers,Pins of his favorite bands. I even bought magazines before and took out articles that i think he might be interested in. I also send him cards like for his b-day & other holidays. I write him lil letters to for just because too!

Maybe along with a letter, you can make a tape or cd of his favorite bands . Do you have a song together? you can make him a mix cd of your song together along with other good bands on it too!

But yeah, i like your ideas as well!

Hi!

i am in a long distant relationship and when we meet and he has to go again he always leave his t-shirt and i give him mine. he also gave me once a teddy and i gave him a lion softtoy and before he leaves i spray my parfume on the lion and i know he sprays his on the teddy... i know it is kind of weird but we both know we gonna lie in bed wit the other`S shirt and when it is really hard to be without the other we cuddle up to the soft toy.

it really helps me a lot

leleth