Found out the truth about the ex...reliving my torment

Hi all, I've posted a few messages on here about my ex. She used me and it took me 6 weeks to find out the truth. I took her on a trip accross the country, spent lots of money on her, made her the center of my world for 6 months and what did I get out of it? Her ex roommate is my good friend and he told me what a slut she was. He said I almost caught her one time, I called her when she was having sex with another guy, she booted him out and I came over 10 minutes later and never suspected anything. He told me for a 3 week period she had a different guy over each night, and even some nights 2 or 3 different guys.

This is at the same time I was doing everything for her! My friend said he was going to have a talk with me but at the time it looked like we were breaking up anyway. I really felt over this girl but just finding out that everything I had with her was a lie makes me mad. She owes me money and I have all the film from our road trip which I paid every cent of.

Drowning in despair, all doped up, I went to her work yesterday to let her know she owes me money, she will pay me money, and she has no right to the pictures from the trip, she wasn't faithful to me, and she used me. When we got back from the month long trip I got her home in the early evening. She went out clubbing and brought a guy home and had sex with him 2 hours after we just got back from our trip!!!! I told her she was a parasite, a slut, and some other things. I was really doped up and it was the first time I actually stood up to her and didn't believe her lies. Now I don't know what to do. No contact other than to go get my money she owes me. I just want to delete the last 7 months from my life. I want to delete her from my life.

Forgot a couple other key points about this girl.

She gave me gonorrhea, then 2 months ago before we broke up she gave me trick. I've only had sex with 2 girls in my entire freaking life and this girl just kept bringin the diseases home.

Ever seen anything quite like this??????????

I'm so bitter I won't trust another female for as long as I live.

Hey lost,

Wow! I can understand the anger. It's hard going through a breakup without all the extra worry of a STD. It's going to be tough but you will heal. Thank God you found out about this girl now instead of later. What if you had moved in together or had kids? Think how much worse that would be. She has a problem and needs physical and psychological help. When girls do that stuff it usually means they have been abused at some point in their life. Just be thankful you are out of it. Do you really want to have contact with her? Is the money that important?

Please don't judge all females by her. A lot of us are honest and would never cheat or lie to the people we love. It takes time but you will get through this. You may want to cut down on the dope, it's really not good for you. You want full mental awareness right now to deal with the problems you are facing. It's tough, but don't let this make you bitter and hateful towards women. Just learn from it. You will be wiser and stronger next time. Take care.

L

I read your post and just wanted to tell you how sorry I am about your situation. Your ex sounds like she doesnt feel too good about herself .. allowing every Bob, Ken, Randy to have his way with her. But, your comment about not being able to trust another women for as long as you live? Don't let her taint every other relationship in the future. Dont question all women you date .. don't not trust them just because you got a bad apple in the mix. There are sooo many other apples to choose from and trust me, MOST of them are worth biting into.

Your ex girlfriend sounds like she's got a problem - with sex that is/ Who sleeps around .. even after she realizes she's passed on a disease or two? Anyone who is able to function in this fashion is obviously not thinking very clearly nor respecting themselves and/or their body in the least.

Actually, I find it quite sad.

But, the reason I am replying is because I am a female and I need you to know that you can trust females! Here's one for starters .. how about that? I am very attractive and have never had a problem meeting men.

I have been in many long term relationships and I must say .. I have NEVER ever cheated on a boyfriend. We're talking NEVER. I have been tempted and/or been physically attracted to another person while in the relationship but I have never ever acted on those emotions. Nor, would I ever, in my lifetime. And, I have been cheated on by a number of men I've been involved with .. so .. the table turns, huh? You can trust women .. and you will find a wonderful woman who is deserving of your trust. And when you do? You'll know she is being faithful because you will FEEL IT. You wont even question it. You'll see what I'm talking about .. in time. take care of yourself ,ok? We're all on your side!