So This Is NC - Hardstyle!

Been 7 months since we broke up. Been LC since. She's always been the one to contact me, sniffing around or needing something. I've always been polite or cordial to her, so I've never really closed the door on her, so to speak.

The last time she contacted me however, I was strong, cool and calm and pushed her away. So now she can't contact me for just any particular reason, looking for something, sniffing around. And she knows I wont contact her at all.

So this is it. NO CONTACT in all its glory and cold-turkey style recovery methods. Damn, damn, damn it's hard! The dreams have started and the pining is getting worse. I must be strong.

Onwards and upwards people!!

Feel for you Rob, ive read your other threads and your story is similar to mine... i cut all ties 6 weeks ago, last contact from her over 4 weeks now.. it is extremely tough and I went through a real bad time a few weeks back when i was pining etc etc but you do come through it and it does get a little bit better with each day. Of course I still miss her like crazy but she's with some other guy and I just couldnt be a 3rd spoke in her life any longer. Its heartbreaking when your in contact and heartbreaking when your not, but I know NC is the only way to get over it.

Its sad when youve known a person so long (for me 9 years) and it comes down to NC but I guess these are the choices they made and we have just got to focus on ourselves and look forward to sunnier days.

Been 7 months since we broke up. Been LC since. She's always been the one to contact me, sniffing around or needing something. I've always been polite or cordial to her, so I've never really closed the door on her, so to speak.

The last time she contacted me however, I was strong, cool and calm and pushed her away. So now she can't contact me for just any particular reason, looking for something, sniffing around. And she knows I wont contact her at all.

So this is it. NO CONTACT in all its glory and cold-turkey style recovery methods. Damn, damn, damn it's hard! The dreams have started and the pining is getting worse. I must be strong.

Onwards and upwards people!!

Good luck! You'll make it! Learn from this experience and go no contact immediately next time.

Good luck! You'll make it! Learn from this experience and go no contact immediately next time.
I did the last time and we got back together. This time we were engaged to be married so so much had to be cancelled and re-organised so NC was impossible. I've tried since May but thats when she gets in contact randomly. It'll be very interesting to see if she can withstand this.
Good for you. I wish I could do hardstyle NC and believe me I would but I see my ex every week or two for work.

You sound strong and you can do it!

Years of experience Rapunzel!!I've got over exes before with NC, I've got exes back before by using NC and I've pushed exes even further away by not initiating NC. So I know all the benefits of it. It's just the hardest thing ever when you're doing it!!

Archived