if you are willing to please help me

hello,

ofcourse you have probly already relized why i am posting this message. I like, many others before me seek release. I have always contemplated suicide and tried to disguss this with my parents, but apparently they fail to take the situation seriously because of my age. I have had alot of friends, and have done alot of after school activities, but I fail to see a point in this existence. Throughout my whole life i have been made fun of. The kids called me fat, lesbian, and goth, which are all false. They have put gum in my hair and sexually assulted me in the hall ways. As the days pass I see nothing in this world, nothing. All of these creatures that call themselves human beings, who arent even worthy of the deepest pits of hell, walking amoung the streets pushing me aside as if i were inferior to them. When I sit next to one they look at me...silently judgeing me....then with a look of disgust in thier faces they move away, and whisper to their folowers. This world is nothing our existence is just an illusion......thiers no reason in this existence, but humans seem to find reson in activities and friends....all lies. I have seen them first acting friendly with thier friend....then when that person leaves they talk about them behind thier backs. This leads me to think if they have talked about me to. But that doesnt really matter anymore now does it? i understand that i am also a human and i many times have thought the same way as them before i am also guilty of doing so. these people are all clones stiving for acceptance amognset thier peers, it sickens me, hearing them, the way they laugh. I dont enjoy living, i dont hold a purpose. i am just one thing in this whole plain of existence, just one and life holds no meaning just as me. They say life is what you make it out to be. how can you imagine better of somthing that doesnt hold meaning in you or your existence. So if any of you people out thier reading this. if you care to help.

princess my love child

realize that you are leting your thoughts lead you the wrong way.

and how do your treat these people?

do you speak to them or just ignor them?

realize that you are them, and maybe you are here to teach them how to treat people better.

control your thoughts and realize the majority of people are good god loving people and that these that cause you to suffer are just the young and ignorant, so show them how a soul is sopossed to shine.

the past is just a memory, and the future a dream. in the moment is the only time that truly exists.

need more angel?

you are like a diamond in the mud, the mud can never touch the diamonds inner core, and all you have to do is pick the diamond out of the mud and wash the surface and you will see the perfect diamond again

and lose you ego. i believe it is your ego that causes you to suffer

the ego is meant to be destroyed in order to be one with the universe and have a clear veiw.

much love

i know who you are even though we have never met because i know who i am.

I agree with you. People act friendly to their friends when they're around but judge them and talk about them behind their backs. I was 13 too. It's a tough time. It's hard taking everything in. And when you are made fun of, it doesnt help. The way i ease myself is to read the Bible. Now, i am a Christain, but that doesnt mean you cant read a Bible. If you're athiest or non religious, a Bible is still soothing to read, granted you read the right books. If you are affiliated to a different religion then perhaps you have your own religious book.

The point of life is to live a good life. You're pain, if delt with in a positive way will make you look good in the eyes of GOD. Our lives have little meaning. What we do here will ultimately not matter. The only thing that matters is how you live your life. The thing that we humans call time is a only a test. This test determines an enternity of hell or heaven. I hope you feel better. Please, post more. I would like to help you in any way that i can.

i understand that thier are alot of good people in this world, but that doesnt change about how i look at people in general. I look at people for what they are even though they are nice everyone has an inner evil. I have alot of friends, my best frend has a house thats a dump and the parents are too lazy to clean it and she gets beat. I always try to help and cheer her up....I do go to church every sunday im not very into it though...i try to help these people around me.....the people in my family that i watch waste away each day, thier drinkers and smoke pot, evryone in my family does....my grandma juss died from lung cancer not to long ago......i dont wish to be in such a world anymore, i understand that thier is some good, but that small fraction of good in this damned world is nothing in the face of darkness....and i want nothing to do with it....i never tried killing myself, but im too much of a coward. when i was in 5th grade i carved the word death on my wall with a knife, all over my room because i wanted to cut myself but was too afraid.

whats wrong with smoking a fruit from a healing herb and was given to us by god and am pretty sure jesus was anointed with its oils.

look want to see whats really going on visit (link removed by moderator) and study ethnoginics and shamanism. ignorance is one of the major causes of suffering.

let me tell you a little story about a tree named you

IF YOU HAD FAITH IN YOURSELF WHAT WOULD YOU BE LIKE?

SOMETIMES THE STORY NEEDS TO BE YELLED SO EVERYONE CAN UNDERSTAND THE MESSAGE let me tell you about a little tree named you.

IF LIFE WAS A FOREST AND YOU A TREE AND YOU ARE STARTING TO CHILL FROM THE HARHNESS OF THE WINTER, NOW IS THE TIME TO RETREAT TO YOUR INNER CORE TO REST AND REVITALIZE YOUR ENERGIES, BUT IN ORDER TO DO THAT YOU MUST GIVE UP YOUR GLORIOUS LEAFS OF EGO, DOUBT, FEAR, STRESS, FRUSTRATION, RESENTMENT, GUILT, AND ALL NEGITIVE THOUGHT.

THEN WITH THE AWAKENING OF SPRING, YOUR INNNER TEMPLE SPRINGS FOR LOVE, JOY, STRENGTH, LIFE IN ABUNDANCE, RAPID GROWTH SPRINGING FROM THE INNER CORE TO GREET AND BE NURISHED BY THE LIGHT OF WISDOM AND LOVE OF THE SUN.

THEN WE LEARN GRATITUDE, AND DECIDE TO GIVE BACK AND BEGIN TO FLOWER WITH DIVINITY, LOVE, LEARN, LIVE , AND CREATE. SO WE LOVE AND WE BEGIN TO FLOWER, AND SEED WITH THE BEAUTY OF GOD, THEN A VERY LITTLE SEED OF PURE LIFE, AND LOVE IS BESTOWED UNTO THE WIND TO CARRY THE SEED IF IT DOES NOT KNOW WHERE TO GO, AND THE SEED OF PURE LOVE COMES TO LAND ON EDEN OR THE LIFE NOURISHING ALL SUSTAINING LOVE AND GODDESS CALLED EARTH.

THEN WITH THE FORGIVING, RAINS OF FORGIVENESS QUINCHING THE THIRST, AND AWAKING THE PURE LOVE OF DIVINITY, LOVE, LIFE, ABUNDANCE AND GROWTH SPRING FOR TO ROOT THEMSELFS IN THE LOVE OF THE EARTH, AND DEVELOP NEW LEAFS OF LOVE, FAITH, COMPASSION, FORGIVENESS AND GRATITUDE TO GREET AND BE NOURISHED BY THE LIGHT OF LOVE WISDOM AND ENERGY. THEY BECOME THE NEW TREES OF THE FOREST. BECAREFULL OF THE JAGURES OF DESIRE WHO WILL SCRATCH LEASONS APON YOUR BARK.

WHEN FALLS APPROACH, LEAFS MAY BE DAMAGED, AND TRANSFORMED BY THE FIRES OF CHANGE, ALCHEMY LOVE AND OXEGEN, THAT WARMS OUR HEART FROM THE HEAT OF TRANSFORMATION. JUST LIKE THE WIND KISSES ME ESSANCE AS IT GLIDES AROUND US FOREVER CHANGING.

BUT WHEN THE LEAFS ARE TRANSFORMED, THEY GIVE THEMSELFS TO NOURISH THE FUTURE, WITH THEIR ENERGIES OF THEIR BODIES WHILE THE SMOKE RISES TO THE HEAVENS

AND EVEN A NIGHTLIGHT IN THE DARK, TO PROTECT, LOVE, COMFORT US IN THE UNSEEN, WHILE WE SLEEP, AND LIGHT OUR WAY IN THE SOMETIMES DARK FOREST.

GOD TOLD THIS LITTLE BUTTERFLY OF LOVE, FAITH, AND WISDOM TO KISS YOU AND TELL YOU HE LOVES YOU AND TO STOP IN ANYTIME, AND TALK TO ME.

MUCH LOVE

MICHAEL

SORRY FOR yelling. Lol give me an AMEN?..........................................

AMEN micheal... lol*

listen you dont want to off your self this to shall pass. i used to feel the same way. at the same age too. but im still here and sooo unbelievably happy. try to concentrate on the good in sted of focusing on the dark and depressing things. bad things happen, i know it. the past 5 years for me were a complete hell. so many people care about you and though it may not always seem that way they do. look how many people are responding to your posts... we care.

AMEN micheal... lol*

listen you dont want to off your self this to shall pass. i used to feel the same way. at the same age too. but im still here and sooo unbelievably happy. try to concentrate on the good in sted of focusing on the dark and depressing things. bad things happen, i know it. the past 5 years for me were a complete hell. so many people care about you and though it may not always seem that way they do. look how many people are responding to your posts... we care.

BLESS YOU ANGEL.

keeep doing what your doing.

Gurl-

I know exactly what your going through and it's not worth it. See, im not a coward and i wish i was because it ahs ruined my life. I hope you can relate to me when i say that "life sucks," but its only at times. I promise you. Im so close to your age im only 2 years older. And i became suicidal when i was 12. Its not worth it. I've tried everything. It only makes thing worse. It makes the people who are your friends leave you, because they think your weird, and then your completely alone. My paretns dont pay attention to me either, but ive accepted it. there is so much fun in the world, youve just gotta find it. I love locking myself in my room, and drawing. Its fun. But hidding the pics so you have a secret. Write poems. Take pictures. Like i said its not worth it. Im on like 30 different pills from failed attempts. Anti-depressants sleeping pills. All sorts of things. Ive had body parts removed to save me. trust me. It's not worth it. You can be happy. If you'd like to im me or Email me sometime you can. Im always here to talk, and im always online.

Hey.

Wats up, been there done that.

Ive had people backstabbing me all the time and they made sure that i could hear it, there is more good people then bad, u just hav to look 4 the good ones, and i gotta say , including me, we fight all the time, hate everything, u just gotta stik it out it gets easier as u grow, most of the *beep* that do this *beep* to you are *beeping beeps* them selves, and they found a way to bring u down, but if u just dont show them that u care, theyll stop, and anyway stuff the people that hurt u, theres so many things in life that u havent seen yet, LOVE- the best of them all, i gotta say my gf's and mine love is the only thing that is keeping me alive rite now, and people were so jealous of me having her cuz i was always a looser a loner, never knew how to "talk the talk" but most of the people that are like that that arent "kool" are the ones that have the biggest heart, and when ull come accross that angel that whas sent to u ull no, and so will he.....lifes a cool thing if u believe and many people nowdays frogot how to....mm

Hope this helps

0X Peace 0X

Serge

Hey!!

WOW, it seems that you have found that this world has no meaning. And I do not blame you there are a lot of things that happened around you that will make you feel that way, but stop for a second and think about the last time you make someone smile, could it been that little girl at the mall, or on the street. Although we live in a society where most people only care about their looks, there are some people out there that don't. The first thing you need to do is believe that you are precious 'cause you are, you are God's little princess, he is the king of this world and you are his princess. Since your parents do not take you seriously, you take yourself seriously, and try to help yourself, I know it sounds easy, but once you think of yourself as a beautiful person you will become one, trust me. Ask your parents for some money and go to the mall and get a pedicure and a manicure, pamper yourself and you will feel great, and tonight look up and find the brightest start of all, and do you realize that the brighest start is up there for only one reason and that is YOU!!!! Please smile and take care, email me if you want to keep chatting,

Hugs

Karen

um thankyou everybody im glad that thier are nice people like u. if i make the best of my life i geuss itl feel better if i think more positivly.

and ill try to help other people who need help too. Im still depressed my therepists says shes gonna set up an apointment for shrienk. atleast school will be done soon then ill have all summer to finally liv a little. :sleeping: