What are we??

VtecQueen

I've been talking to this guy for awhile. He's not your normal guy, he marches to the beat of his own drum so to speak. He's very relaxed and just likes things to flow and not worry about anything too hard.

With that said we talk all day everyday, hang out pretty frequently with our mutual friends, when we are alone together we are all wrapped in eachothers arms, he gets jealous of other guys (tries to get me jealous in return), he says there is no one else but me, and that he likes the way things are going, but also says he doesn't want a relationship, but then asks me if I'm ready for one. We do have a sexual thing going on as well.

My question is what are we!? Friends with benifits? Are we dating? Am I single? I mean, we act like we're together. He knows I like him A LOT. I don't think he would just flat out use me like that, knowing how I feel about him.

I plan on asking him in the near future, but I wanna know what you all think before I make any rational decisions! I love the feedback I get from enotalone its helps me understand a lot more!

i think its a good idea.. stick firm to what u want.. to me it sounds like a butt buddy haha but im sure your looking for more then that.. and tell him.. because if youkeep going your just going to get hurt sometime along the road. and as much as you think someone would not act OMG let me tell you haha i ran into that all the time.. and its unbelievable just expect the unexpected.. ha remember that.

I told him no more sex and he was more attentive than usual. He talked to me more etc. He was cool with my decision and it didn't seem to bother him.

But that didn't last long...but he's still calling me a lot more than usual. Things seem to be good. I just think all guys have more than one girl. So I'm trying to catch myself before I get hurt.

I do know he likes how things are going now. But I'm so afraid of getting hurt. Its like I have to know if its going anywhere. I will ask him soon but I don't wanna push the issue. I don't know what to do!

I told him no more sex and he was more attentive than usual. He talked to me more etc. He was cool with my decision and it didn't seem to bother him.

But that didn't last long...but he's still calling me a lot more than usual. Things seem to be good. I just think all guys have more than one girl. So I'm trying to catch myself before I get hurt.

I do know he likes how things are going now. But I'm so afraid of getting hurt. Its like I have to know if its going anywhere. I will ask him soon but I don't wanna push the issue. I don't know what to do!

If you don't push the issue who will?

He's not, unless you get him jealous. I mean he has everything he wants and you're giving it to him, why should he change it? Give him time, and press one more time. It's not like he doesn't know that you want more from this. If he doesn't want a relationship then you'll have to assess whether you would still want to be with him.

Btw, not all guys have more than one girl. I'm with my SO, and I'd never leave her for someone else. Not all guys are the same you know

He always calls me when he's out with his friends (like just now).

And a few days ago he got super upset when I told him to just leave me alone. It comfuses me so sometimes I'd rather not deal with it.

I could make him jealous. But I think he's the type of guy to just brush it off. Maybe he has some personal issues.

Archived