After a good 5 weeks of NC, the ex texted me today. She asked if I still had her TV stand, which she told me to take when we broke up, and I let her know I did and I would set it outside on my porch and she can come get it whenever. She said, “no, i will let you know.” When we moved in together she spent like 50 bucks on this thing, and when she left, she didnt even want it. Why not just buy a new one? Just bothers me because I was having a great day, and when I saw her number my heart sunk. I asked my mom about it, and she said that knowing her personality she was trying to get a angry reaction out of me. If the situation were reversed I definitley would not be asking her for something back. Just needed to vent about this, life was cruising along and I was healing and then she crushed me again.

She said, “no, i will let you know.”

I read into this that she was perhaps using the excuse about the TC stand as a reason to make contact. She has also said NO I will let you know.?? another reason for further contact perhaps? If you do not wish to see her text her back and let her know the stand is out the front on the Verandah and to come get it within the next week or 2..let her know you were getting rid of it anyway and that if she doesnt show you will know she doesnt want it..And see what happens! Dont let it bring you down You will bounce back twice as high ...in no time...

I'll have a delivery service for the TV stands for her... or put it somewhere else to have herself to pick it up...

Yup, Spartan got the points, and you better just ignore it since you are so firm that you wanna to get over all this, i knew because you've been 5 weeks NC already, best for you.

Archived