Im heartbroken

SapphireNoir10

It feels like a bad dream I cant wake up from.

Is anyone else hurting? Want to talk?

Half of me wants to take him in my arms and forgive him, but I know I cant, I wont, liars dont wash with me. I'd never trust him again.

The other half hates him and cant believe he looked me in the eye and told me he'd never lie. Lied to my face. About not just the job.

I love him so much

But I cant cope with this. I cant do this again

I just want to forgive and forget

but I cant..I wont

Im so torn.

So sorry you're hurting so much. You always offer such great advice here, so it sucks that you're going through this again yourself.

Unfortunately in my experience most people seem to lie in relationships.....we just usually don't find out about it and as long as they're white lies we could live with them anyway. I know it makes it hard to trust though....especially after coming out of a tough relationship.

Feeling for you Blue

I am also in the same boat - confused as hell.

Rational me says "why in the world would you be upset over this? telling me one day that he loves me and the nexy day that he can't be with me - lying to me about why we had to break up"

Emotional me says "i miss him with all my heart, i would give anything to have him back in my arms right now"

He is not making it any easier for me because he wants to be friends with benefits until this all works out again.

Today is the day in over 2 weeks that I was actually able to concentrate on work even a little bit - take it one day, one hour, one second at a time. I know it hurts, its ok to cry, its ok to let it all out, you deserve to be treated the way you treat others. Just keep telling yourself that.

There are so many kind and caring people on this site who offer such good support for all the poor souls gutted by pain.

This site has restored my faith in humanity. It has made me understand that people are fragile. My own experiences have taught me that losing a love is quite possibly the most painful experience one can endure.

My heart goes out to all who are hurting this evening. xxxxx

I cant take it. Why couldnt he be the guy I thought he was...why did he chuck it all away and ignore me and AH

It's a minefield out there Blue. Look at CAA, and HHWH......and now you. I don't know why people can't just be honest.

I'm sorry you are having to go through this.

Blue sweetie, calm down. Like we talked about yesterday you should take a few days off from this guy to center yourself. Turn the phone off and go out with your friends or family to keep yourself occupied. Sitting and staring at the phone and waiting for it to ring/text notify is just going to drive you nuts.

Oh Blue

He treats you like this but you are trying to chase after him! If he was anything of a man he would be ringing your phone of the hook, desperate to make up with you.

Come on Blue - leave him alone, at least for a few days. Get your head on straight first.

Given all the things he's lied about I think you can safely assume this was a lie also.

Blue,

Avman is correct...leave this alone for awhile. How can you construe truth from fiction with this guy anymore?

Gawd, what I would give for an honest gal like you. He's a fool!

I've dealt with a lying, cheating, s.o.b. ex. They deserve NONE of the love you can give. If someone is repeatedly breaking your trust, how can you expect to regain it?

I know it's hard to move on from someone you care about. But when you look at them in the harsh light of reality, as opposed to blind love, then you can see them for who they are - someone who wants to take advantage of a loving, trusting gf.

Don't give that power back to them, get your power back. Stop all contact. Let him know you mean business. He's gonna miss you when you stop, trust me, but keep at it, and you'll move onto someone who you can fully trust.

Hey Blue, saw your post and have dealt with same in the past.

Here's the deal with a chronic liar. They always disappear in the end because their lies become so overwhelming and complex they simply bail rather than come clean.

It's as if they know they run out of rope with you and the lies have caught up. They live their lives with all relationships on half truth's and all out lies. Then they disappear rather than face the music. In reality it's always the final play in their arsenal.

Remember this though, it's them and not you. You're kind and sweet and trusting--those are admirable qualities and will be reciprocated by someone worth your energy and love. And you will find this person i promise you.

Archived