Thought I'd share

So apparently my ex is in Vegas right now. Last night, I get a phone call from her. I figured I didn't want to be a so I picked it up. Very short conversation that went like this:

Me: "Hello?"

Her: "Hi baby."

Me: "What?"

Her: "I miss you."

At this point, I figured she was probably pretty drunk due to the late night phone call so I replied:

"I think you meant to call (her new boyfriend)."

Then she goes "Wait.. oh sh.." and hung up.

I'm not exactly sure if I think it's hilarious that she made one really bad mistake, or that I will relapse because I heard her voice for the first time in 2 months.

I ask because I had something similar the other day with my ex. It was the last time we saw each other, and he was like 'well, we could go for a drink some time if you'd like' but the tone of his voice made it sound like 'but I am really busy and important', and I just got the impression he was making sure he was there on the backburner in case his new grand scheme of things didn't work out.

So I said 'No. I don't think so.' Really cold. And I think that's the last thing we'll ever say to each other.

In a way, I'm proud of myself for not falling at his feet. In another way, it makes me feel like *%^$.

So apparently my ex is in Vegas right now. Last night, I get a phone call from her. I figured I didn't want to be a so I picked it up. Very short conversation that went like this:

Me: "Hello?"

Her: "Hi baby."

Me: "What?"

Her: "I miss you."

At this point, I figured she was probably pretty drunk due to the late night phone call so I replied:

"I think you meant to call (her new boyfriend)."

Then she goes "Wait.. oh sh.." and hung up.

I'm not exactly sure if I think it's hilarious that she made one really bad mistake, or that I will relapse because I heard her voice for the first time in 2 months.

Ugh -- seriously? She did that?

If I were you, I'd go with thinking it's hilarious. How sad and pathetic of her to do that.

You are well rid of her!

Wait, what? Explain that to me, maybe I can dissect this creepy girl and what her hidden motive was.

I know how she is when she gets drunk. I can tell by the way she talks and say "I miss you" that she is drunk, especially on a Friday night in Vegas. She has called me before with those phone calls when we were together, drunk off her ass with her friends in Vegas. Since this is her first time back in Vegas after we broke up, I assume she probably messed up and called out of habits (maybe speed dial?).

Archived