do you ever stop loving someone?

For some, love is not an emotion, but a choice.

There are different kinds of love. I love my ex, but I'm not attached to her. I just want her to be happy.

Im sorry if this is a dumb question but if its a choice then how come some ppl cant choose to fall OUT of love?

Im sorry if this is a dumb question but if its a choice then how come some ppl cant choose to fall OUT of love?

I guess a lot of it would depend on what your definition of love is.

Honestly, when people can't fall out of love I think they are making a subconscious decision to hold onto that person because they're afraid of letting go. But I'm not sure if that's really love.

I dont believe in love. Bc I believe that, I think the feeling we think is love fades as its just an emotion. Most emotions come and go.

But lets say I did believe in it...I dont get how someone can love two ppl at the same time?

Love is an emotion, yes, and it can come and go but it can still be meaningful and true and it is definitely something worth believing in.

I'm not sure about loving two people at the same time - I have heard that it is possible but I wouldn't think that you could love someone completely in that situation so I don't quite get that either but I have never been there so I guess I wouldn't really know.

Archived