Is happy for me to wear the pants

Hot accent (not the same as mine)

Boob man

Warm hands

He has got to be out there somewhere.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deem, Jonny.. You got to go with the flow. Online I'm Megan Fox and you could be Johnny Depp

That was more of a joke post.

I wouldn't have done that had you not added the "loves me" part.

It was all truthful...I just wanted to be funny too.

Why would you care if he was a boob man or not? Do you have nice boobies?

Regards, Butt and Leg man

They're not that nice, but one guy I dated wanted them to be smaller. That kind of bothered me.

I think butt men are lame (sorry). Leg men don't go for me, but I don't really have nice ones so maybe that's why.

They're not that nice, but one guy I dated wanted them to be smaller. That kind of bothered me.

I think butt men are lame (sorry). Leg men don't go for me, but I don't really have nice ones so maybe that's why.

A guy wanted your boobs to be smaller?

Why?

It's not like they can hurt anyone.

The only reason I called myself a butt and leg man is usually when a girl has nice legs, she has a pretty decent butt too. I'm not into big bootays and stuff like that. Just a round butt will do.

A guy wanted your boobs to be smaller?

Why?

It's not like they can hurt anyone.

I think he wanted me to be anorexic skinny. That was his preferred look. I think because he was like 5'11 and 135 lbs.

It wasn't a major issue in the relationship, but it did come up a few times. I guess he just preferred doing it with a sack of antlers.

I think he wanted me to be anorexic skinny. That was his preferred look. I think because he was like 5'11 and 135 lbs.

Ew.....he wanted that look?

I'll take the less skinny girl with boobs over the chick with no body who looks like she hasn't eaten in a week

he just preferred doing it with a sack of antlers.

LOL!

Ew.....he wanted that look?

I'll take the less skinny girl with boobs over the chick with no body who looks like she hasn't eaten in a week

LOL!

Yep. He decided that 102 lbs was my ideal weight (at 5'5).

I have no problem with someone liking that body type. Good for them. It just wasn't possible for me to be that thin and be healthy. He would have been much better off finding someone who was naturally that thin. I have no idea if he's found her or not.

Apparently there are a lot of boob men around. Hallelujah.

Yep. He decided that 102 lbs was my ideal weight (at 5'5).

I have no problem with someone liking that body type. Good for them. It just wasn't possible for me to be that thin and be healthy. He would have been much better off finding someone who was naturally that thin. I have no idea if he's found her or not.

He should have looked for a shorter girl.

Apparently there are a lot of boob men around. Hallelujah.

Yes there are.

But a girl doesn't need big boobs to be hot.

I think that blonde cheerleader girl from Heroes looks pretty good to me.

Archived