For the men dumpers

Lovingme09

I think this may help many of us from a males perspective of a dumper. How did you feel when you broke it off and if so, how long it take you to call and/or come back into the relationship?

were you afraid of rejection...

what did you guys do in the mean time...??

what hindered your actions and what triggered your worries?

please also explain how long you guys dated and why you broke up. (this is imperative because it is one of the control factors of the story of the relationship).

Thank you guys!!!!

well, all I can say is that I wish I knew what my ex boyfriend is thinking right now. If he is happy to have dumped me, or sad, or thinking that maybe one day he'll come back....

But I try not to think about this, because it just makes me feel bad. I am focusing all my energy on moving on, and not contacting him. What is often said on here is that the only way to influence a breakup (if you want them back as a dumpee), is to not be in touch, ever - which will make them miss you.

So, I am doing this as well. The tough part is that you have no idea if it will work, but then realizing that if they don't ever come back then there is someone else way better for you.

My boyfriend said he needed to "find himself", that he was going through a stressful time in his life and wasn't able to handle any responsibilities whatsoever, and needed a year to think about things. I'm hoping that one day he will get back in touch, and maybe there's a chance things will work out. But then again, this is wishful thinking and gets in the way of meeting someone new, or feeling good about the break up.

just thought I'd share... since yes, I am very curious about "what he is thinking" but also realize that you keep shooting yourself in the foot if you think like this all the time. Trick is forcing yourself NOT to think about him in this way.

Archived