the last time i posted i wrote how i like this girl at my college. she's the leader of this bible study thing that i go to there. i think she's a year or two older than me but the thing is, i went to her office todat. i hadn't seen her in two weeks cause she went out of town. and all i wanted to do was ask her when the car wash we were having was gonna take place on campus. we started talking about different things. when i thought about asking her out for coffee or soemthing like a few people suggested on this site. i started by asking her if she ever wanted to say something but she wasn't sure how. after she said yeah she's felt that way, i froze up and lied saying i forgot what i wanted to say. after i left her office, i felt so embarrassed because i didn't want to make the wrong impression. next week me, her, and some other people from the bible study rhing are going to charleston south carolina and i really want make alot of good impressions. she's a really nice person and doesn;t seem like she would be mean to me if i told her how i kinda feel. when i wrote my secret admirer letter to her a few months ago, i said in it that my feelings wern't based on deep love or lust so i hope it sounded good hearted to her. anyway i guess that's it. sorry if this didn't make any sense. bye for now

JAHOYFT

Just Ask Her Out You Freakin' Tool!

'nuff said. I know it can be hard; I'm not anywhere near good at asking women out. But half of the success stories out there started with just that. Don't screw around with pickup lines or anything like that. Don't tell her you've fallen in love with her. Just ask her if she'd like to grab coffee, or dinner, or something low-key like that. Next time, you can go for the romantic walk in the park. For the first date, though, stick to something with a distraction (coffee or food) so you have something to do if things get quiet and you can't think of a topic to discuss.

Good luck!

Ophelan