Don't know how to get through it

Loriana

So i was having this on/off relationship withthis guy online and about 2 weeks ago it was getting so hard for me so i just decided to lose all contact with him, it's left me depressed. I've never spoken to anyone about this because i feel like i can't cos they won't understand and think me being in love with a guy online is stupid. I'm on study leave so i've been home alone everyday for like 3 weeks now and i just feel so trapped and feeling like nobody will understand. I haven't been studying at all i just can't do it when i have all this stuff to deal with. I feel likei just need to cry but no tears will come out. I've been eating more i've also been feeling scared and anxious. Recently my phone got hacked into and thats sort of shooken me up and to top that all of im developing a fear of being alone. i keep hearing noises in my house when its just me around. I even had this dream last night where i could of sworn i was awake cos it felt so real. I saw some person hovering over me and my door was shut and then i looked again and my door was open and the person had gone. I'm so freaked out i think im going crazy someone please help me.

Is there anything else going on in your life right now that is causing you stress? Anything in the past that you haven't properly dealt with. Your feelings are actually quite normal..your dreams are your daytime fears coming out. I have had dreams about intruders. One time it seemed so real I woke up trying to scream and my dog ran into my room to see what was wrong. I never liked staying alone at my parents' house becuase of all the strange noises which get magnified at night. As for the online relationship..it does indeed get old after a while if the other person is not making an effort to bring it offline and into the real world. I don't blame you for cutting it off.

Just Exams are coming up and i havent revised and i've got all these big dreams and i feel like i'm gonna go nowhere with them cos my grades are really bad in every subject. I can't sleep at night when its pitch black darkness it makes me scared, i even skipped my period last month which im worried about cos mine is always regular.

Just Exams are coming up and i havent revised and i've got all these big dreams and i feel like i'm gonna go nowhere with them cos my grades are really bad in every subject. I can't sleep at night when its pitch black darkness it makes me scared, i even skipped my period last month which im worried about cos mine is always regular.

Stress can make you skip your period..but it would be an idea to take a pregnancy test if you think that is a possibility. As for sleeping in the dark..I do not like it pitch black at night so I have night lights plugged in at various points around my apartment.

Archived