almost 7 months since me and my gf broke up, she pops up in my mind almost everyday or every second day. i miss her alot but i know its not meant to be.

i can't forget her, i long day and night for her touch, her kiss, her love.

i have this image of her face burned into my mind and my heart, it hurts so much everyday. i cant rid myself of this feeling, i love her so much but i just know it wont work between us.

im so lost ....

i love her so much but i just know it wont work between us.

If you are sure that it won't work examine why you can't move on. If this quote is really how you feel then the answer is elementary. It may seem that you are trying to convince yourself that it won't work with your words, but at the same time you are professing this love for her. After 7 months is it really her that you miss or is it the relationship that you miss?

if its anything like my previous relationship, i would say subconsciously, wallowing in the pain validates the purity of your own feelings

but make sure you go NC and remove all evidence that she ever existed. Then, go out and find someone better. It would be very unlikely that someone better didnt exist

If you are sure that it won't work examine why you can't move on. If this quote is really how you feel then the answer is elementary. It may seem that you are trying to convince yourself that it won't work with your words, but at the same time you are professing this love for her. After 7 months is it really her that you miss or is it the relationship that you miss?

well the reason it wont work between us is larger then just frivilrious things like where we live or LDR or differences in TV shows, it has a large part to do with trouble im in with authorities and i decided it best in her interest if we go separate ways and i dont drag her down with me.

You have to will yourself to move on. At the moment you are too comfortable living in the state you are in, it provides you succor and prevents you from consciously having to fully contemplate life without her.

This is about self discipline and willing yourself to move to the next stage of your life.

well the reason it wont work between us is larger then just frivilrious things like where we live or LDR or differences in TV shows, it has a large part to do with trouble im in with authorities and i decided it best in her interest if we go separate ways and i dont drag her down with me.

Does she know about your troubles, if so did she agree that you two should be split? I'm not going to ask what kind of trouble you are in since it's none of my business, I would like to say that it is big of you to not want to "drag her down", but did you talk about these things with her or make the decision yourself and breakup without explanation? If she didn't agree with the split then I could see why you (as a dumper) are going through as much pain and anguish as you are.

I know what I just said isn't comforting. i'm just trying to get you to look at all sides of the story. IE- if she was never given the chance to stand by you through your tribulations. Granted she may have bolted. also granted I'm trying to fill in a lot of big blanks here.

How do you know for a fact it won't work between you? Do you have a choice or did she decide it was over?

I really believe that if people want to be together, they will find a way to make it happen...whether they get counseling, read some books, or whatever. If you really want something, you can work towards it. That is, unless she doesn't want it. It DOES have to be mutual. But if she does want you and wants to make it work with you, then do it.

Archived