Should I give her teddy back?

So I have been 12 days NC and proud.

one grey area though.

I have her teddy (cuddly toy) that she left at my place.

I know she adores it. Should I give it back to her?

Was simply thinking of posting it through her letter box (the teddy will fit it is small enough)

She has not asked for it back as she has also gone NC.

what should I do? Would I be breaking NC?

Yep.....and don't write any notes.....

Teddy in a box, that's it.......

No defo no note.

I just want to give it back. In case she has an excuse to claim it later on down the line when I am healing through NC.

But I dont want her to think i have been thinking her about her which has caused me to return the teddy......aaarrgghhh](*,)

to the box with ye teddy! thy noteless fluffy comfort toy!

scuddle back to thy owner and never rest within my abode again

Not gonna put it in a box. She lives 20 seconds away (yeah that close)

just gonna post it. If i put it in a box then it will seem like a present...i think...we I dnno...am confused. DAMN TEDDY BEAR!!!

Oh it would break my heart to receive my teddy back in the post

If she misses you that'll really make her cry - the sight of a lone teddy bear on the floor

No - it would be a step too far - and I'm being serious here!

It might really upset her...

( unless she treated you like crap and she deserves it! )

No she did not treat me like crap but she was a liar and manipulative. She defo deserves it. Don' think she misses me all ihave had is a text on day 9 of NC saying 'Hi how are you? XXX' I did not reply of course.

I am not expecting her to respond to it...just want the teddy back with her as I sure as hell dont want it.

I relate with the person who said it would probably make her cry to receive the lone bear. It's like a slap in the face saying, "I don't want anything having to do with you in my life at all." Maybe you oughta write a note, just to be kind...something along the lines of, "I don't want to interferre, just thought you'd want this back. Take care."

The HULKSTER slams it out of the park.

The crowd goes WILD!!!

just had the image of someone pitching a teddy bear... and it being hit by a very jubilent man with a baseball bat.

god what a thread this is turning into..

lol this has turned into a funny ass thread.

The teddy is in front of me stearing at me! He/she does not have a say in this. Poor teddy.

I think I will post it through her letter box tomorrow. No note. Nothing. I dont want a response. I just want rid.

Do I want her back? HELL YES! Is it wise to take her back after what happened? HELL NO!!!

Am I looking for her to initiate contact with me as a result of returning the teddy? HELL NO!!

NO IBM!, lets not get an innocent teddy involved in this. its not the teddy's fault his owner sucks.

just make sure you stick to your guns, because she probably will try contact after getting the ted.

When I broke up with my ex, he came prepared. He brought all my stuff back to me to ensure that there were no traces of me left behind. Right before he left (after we had broken up), he pulled a jerk-move and took off the necklace he was wearing and gave it back to me. It stung so bad, I started crying. I say just throw the bear out, or give it to a friend of her's to return.

Archived