Once it's gone, it's gone....

Hello again!

Well, one and a half months on i am doing ok but of course there are still bad days...!

However, by some of my other posts yo may know i am faced with perhaps one of the last hurdles in all this after my 4 year realtionship ended because of me saying it was over to get some response and her accepting it just like that.

My history, well, i admit, i am one of the dreaded and few "dumpers" on this board. And yes i realised my mistake, but no, she did not want me back.

Anyway, after the pleading thing, no contact was put into place and she had contacted me several times but only to arrange the return of items and what not - no real or clear interest in coming back

Now, i am faced with her moving to university soon (an issue in our realtionship which SHE thought we could work through)

I am also now faced with her family moving away about the same time, so ALL contact pretty much goes.

A good thing perhaps - but i am now faced with a dilemma - a do or die situation.

I am no goody in all this, and i now realise all my mistakes and indeed hers, but i i am still very much in love and she said she loved me before we split up (like 1 day before)

So, here is the question. Despite the complications with her now not living my me and not much chance of coming back now and then due to her family moving, and despite no OBVIOUS interest in sorting us out (it sort of just, ended...) i wonder if not to make one last attempt.

I keep reading that its worth fighting for all the time. I am scared that if i dont atleast ask the question i will regret it and question it for all my life.

I also HAVE to know why she said she loved me one day and cut out everything the next = lying to me surely?

We have been split before for one year and got back together to be informed that, had i asked after we broke up the first time, we would have sorted it - she is very stubborn. THis is the nasty complicatiton to all this that suposedly had i done it last time, it would have worked out.

I do not want to set myself up for a fall, but i have about 1 month before they go and feel i have to do something of i will regret it.

Whilst ont he other hand, i sort of feel i am worth figting for by her.

So, i appreciate your opinions and suggestions!

Thankyou

colly

Hi Colly, I'm afraid it's all or nothing now, do not mail her, an email is not a great way of giving it your all, you are hiding behind the screen.

You need to be prepared to be shot down but you need to go all out here cause if you don't you may well regret it for life. If you love her, show her, be a man, either call or better still, land at her doorstep!!!

Good luck with what ever you do and let us know how it goes.

Wow - this will take some guts....! I hadnt even thought about going this far!

OK, one more question - do i ask if its ok to call first? Or do i just go for it...?

I know i keep reeling questions off but its making me nervous just thinking about doing this

thankyou

colly