How long????

crazy09

How long do most people here think you should wait before messing around (fingering/oral) with someone you just start dating? I know it depends on a lot of factors, but I see a lot of people saying that they wouldn't mess around for a month or two which I think is totally unrealistic. In every relationship I've ever been in it is always super exciting and fun early on which obviously leads to messing around. I totally agree that you should hold off on actual sex for a couple of months or at least until your really secure with the person, but does anybody actually wait more than a date or two for the other stuff? Maybe I'm just crazy as my name would imply

No timeframe. If you feel YOUR timeframe is a couple months for sex, then I'd imagine its going to be sometime before that for other types of play. But then, each new relationship might end up being different... you gotta go with how you feel and how things are progressing.

It also depends on the frequency of dates... do you go on one date a week? Two? Three? Spend all day together? You can't time these things.

I'm crazy too... lol

Anyway - depends on what type of person you are with... I know a girl who wouldn't sleep with a guy even for years because she's gonna do it only when she feels that she truly loves that person... It may be a little painful for the guy, but if that girl is truly remarkable he's gonna go through it all...

For me, it depends on the chemistry I have with the person.

Usually the guys who I've 'dated' I have had an incredible amount of sexual chemistry with. Our kisses are quite passionate and we get all touchy feeling. I've always touched the guy first, like gently rubbing or stroking it, and then he leads down into me. One guy I had so much chemistry with, we had foreplay within 2 hours. When you're horny you're horny!

Archived