sex question

kaydizzle

My friend and I were talking about this thing that she does to her bf that makes him go crazy and I just don't know A. If all guys like it and B. how to go about trying it, might sound crazy but here it goes....

She says that she sticks her finger around and sometimes in his butt to hit the G spot and he said it was the best thing he's ever felt. I want to try it but I don't know if I should ask him first or just do it, and I don't know if he will freak out.... have you guys ever done it? And how did you go about doing if you did?? I kinda tried pressing on the spot between the penis and the butt but I really didn't know if I was touching the right spot. I feel like i'm goin in blind.... THANKS hehe

Yeah, not all guys like it, so do ask.

However, the spot between butt and balls works too. Push and hold when he is about to cum and it will make it far more intense for him...

should I do it with my thumb or how big of an area should I push on. That's the thing I don't know where to push exactly

It allows you to massage his prostate internally, and like another mentioned, warn him first...after all you wouldn't want someone going in through the out door on you without permission. Also, use lube, and go gently...

Any man I did this to had not had it done before and it was new, so proceed with caution and sensitivity...

It allows you to massage his prostate internally, and like another mentioned, warn him first...after all you wouldn't want someone going in through the out door on you without permission. Also, use lube, and go gently...

Any man I did this to had not had it done before and it was new, so proceed with caution and sensitivity...

You just stick it straight in? curl your finger? Rub the outside? can you get the same affect from doing it externally? hmmmmmm

Look before you leap and ask before you stick fingers in butts.

Words to live by.

I had a ex who was quite fond of this, but I never would have known had we not talked about it... surprised me. Then another who liked doing similar things to me, but wasn't so big on the receiving end.... so uh... yeah, knowledge is power.

Gentle stroking/pressure.

Slight pressure on the taint or a taint massage works wonders...or you can use a circular motion on his leather cheerio instead of inserting your finger...but if he is receptive you can proceed a little at a time with ease and caution...don't worry about hitting the "g" spot right away...see how he likes the little stuff first.

Blessed Be,

Preacher

Just look up "prostate massage". I don't think most woman would know how to do it correctly since most guys are opposed to letting their lovers put anything in their butt. So women don't get much practice doing it. This is what provides pleasure for gay men that practice anal sex.

The muscle between the balls and anus can be massaged gently while he is orgasming...it will feel very nice to him. But gently is the key word at first. Then, later he can "guide" you from there.

I've been with quite a few guys who claim that they enjoy this right before they cum. I'm guessing they were hinting at wanting me to try it since they were always the ones to bring it up. I've never done it because a) I would have no idea what I was doing and I wouldn't want to injure someone, and b) I'm not into anything anal related, for him or for me.

As the others have said, I would ask him before you do it. It doesn't have to be at the breakfast table. You can ask him when you are in the middle of sex. I'd bet most guys would be more responsive to this when they are already highly aroused.

Archived