what did he want?

Caterina

I fell in love with someone last year. Its very strange to think about because well, it wasn't exactly love, but it was strong...like I violently feel hate and violently feel affectionate for the person still. We can't be around each other and our last talk was unhealthy. In all likelihood he has indefinetly moved on and may even resent me. Such a great introduction, right? I've dated a ton of guys but none of them really got to know me...it seems like a lot of them really just wanted a woman by their side and I happened to fit some sort of requirement level of attractiveness.

This guy actually got to know me. I don't know why. He really seemed to understand me to. I don't know why...but he invested a lot in me for some reason. Was he just trying to get sex from me? If he was...why didn't he just lie to me...tell me he loved me?

We had a fall out and he likely hates me or is indifferent towards me. I really don't know. He claimed to have cared about me.

Its something that everyone wanted me to shut up about...they didn' think my pain over it was really worthwhile and sometimes I feel like I was screwed out of grieving. I never dated him, I just fell for him.

I don't feel for any guy like I felt for him...and I'm scared b/c I want it sooner than later. I want love. I am very alone.

This guy actually got to know me. I don't know why. He really seemed to understand me to. I don't know why...but he invested a lot in me for some reason. Was he just trying to get sex from me? If he was...why didn't he just lie to me...tell me he loved me?

We had a fall out and he likely hates me or is indifferent towards me. I really don't know. He claimed to have cared about me.

No, he cared or still does. Most guys would not invest a great deal of time in someone just for sex - it's too easy to get elsewhere.

What was the fall out? Why would you think he hates you?

Archived