hi plz help me with this one

ok my life is atotal mess i wanna leave this f******** house morther is a b*** and my brother is "prefect" my dad is cranky and always gettin mad at me whatever i do is never good enogh for them i hate this i wanna leave or die or sumthing they don't care about me at all they don't listen to me they missed 6 of my last basketball games to see my brothers hockey games and they have never missed 1 for something of mine or for work or something.i listen to music with curses and now their gonna break it .last year i got grounded for getin a 63 on my reportcard and my brother got to 60's on his they don't care.he is the "better" child i m the bad one that gets in trouble but he can't get into trouble being laye to come home because he never leaves he has friends but he never goes any way.my parents pick on me and i hate this what do i do i never wanna do this again i wanna do something about this i can't stand it.

Hey there my friend.

Calm down ok? Take some deep breaths and lets talk about this. So it sounds like you are really mad at your parents for showing preference to your brother right? I can see where that would make you really hurt and really angry.

Have you talked to your parents about how this makes you feel? Something like "mom/dad it seems like you are always missing my basketball games to go to my brothers hockey games - can't we split things 50/50 or something because i'm really sad and angry that you aren't coming to my games"

Keep talking and lets see if we can figure this out.

avman

I agree with all the post above me, Talk it out with your parents and if they care the least bit they will understand and start making time for you.

Or if they are like my parents who even after talking to them time after time still dont give a damn say forget it.

Right now i'm just waiting for the time when I start college in the summer to get away from this all and make my life better.

So just Keep your head up and like BrianM says, Keep playin basketball, Get good grades, Go to college and better yourself. Then when you are living a nice life you can look back and laugh at all the BS your parents put you through and you'll think that it was all worth it.

And if you ever need to vent your frustrations or talk to someone please PM me or email me at email removed

Best of Luck. *Hugs*

-Mythical Suicide-

ARE YOU ME?!?!?

yes, like the good one above me said, I'm here to talk to if you need me. msn: email removed

It's impossible sometimes, but lets play the cards right now. You gotta know what it is exactly you WANT. Do you want a realtionship with your parents like a parent/child one or have you given up already like I have? You come talk to dear david here and he'll give you some talk. DO come.

0X